Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

Well Julius I do agree and although im looking forward to this (and gone a tad crazy ovO) the main point is that it will be fun to hang out with everyone again, and Julius we shall have to meet up this round scince I missed ya the last time

Oh and I guess im a tad more infuanced this time because I recall the last time and that now I have far better recording equitment to use

Julius

Purr~

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 03, 17:01:56
Am I the only one who's pretty chill about this? o.O

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited but I'm just not paying attention at all. Time passes and the date keeps getting closer, but I'm not anxious at all. I'm just happy I'll get to play the game with my friends. lol
Naw, if you were the only one 'chill' about this, there would be hundreds more ponies posting in anticipation right now.. Not a few dozen. :p
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

GlassMirror

ok then, I will be on as soon as I get back to Georgia! 0:)

leafy

Oh gosh, this is awesome!  :D So excited, I cannot wait! I'm so glad I checked the forums today  X3 I would haven't seen this if I haven't.. Anyhow, is anyone up for a race when it's up? I've been dying for a good one since the last time the game was open.

Kit

Anya and I are here in the Hilton!  Yes!  In Seattle!  Laaaaaa!  *-*

No the servers are not open yet, no there is no download yet, no no no just wait a little longer.  ;)

Tiger

For once, I'm actually happy with timezones. 6.30 pm PST is 10.30 AM here on the next day, being Saturday. This would mean I get to play relatively without any disturbances! :D

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

katikas

OMG TOMORROW IS THE DAY I BEEN WAITING FOR  :D *GRABS PENCILS AND CAMERA AND EVERYTHING* Let's make memories!  ovO
Just one problem... How the heck am I gonna download this stuff on my dad's computer... Saturday and sunday... that's the days I have to use my dad's laptop... Oh well.

Tiger

You can always tell him you'll be deleting the file after two days ovO

Besides, after the stress test is over, the file would be useless as they'd have to replace the file with a new one by the next stress test.

FanofRainbowDash

2013 Jul 04, 08:06:04 #249 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 04, 08:13:17 by FanofRainbowDash
Quote from: LostSanity on 2013 Jul 02, 17:58:50
Thanks.

I don't want to play the game by myself. That's boring.

Hopefully I'll be able to do stuff with other people...

:'(
I'll be there! Alot of people will come to play! :)

Post Merge

O: OMIGOSH!! IT OPENS TOMORROW!!!!!!! -Sets alarm clock and tests video recorder to see if its any good- If anyone wants to see me I'll be on the first server on the list!!!!

Tiger

Highly likely! If not, they would probably post the file up for download on a thread.

Chishio Kunrin

I should be getting my graphics card put in sometime this afternoon. Once it's in and its drivers are installed, I'll be ready for tomorrow! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 04, 09:44:41
I should be getting my graphics card put in sometime this afternoon. Once it's in and its drivers are installed, I'll be ready for tomorrow! :3

What card did you get? I wish I had the money for two gtx 780s. I want to play in 3d surround so badly! ovO Ah but my 560 will definitely do for a little while longer.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jul 04, 09:58:33
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 04, 09:44:41

What card did you get? I wish I had the money for two gtx 780s. I want to play in 3d surround so badly! ovO Ah but my 560 will definitely do for a little while longer.

ATI Radeon HD 6570. Since my computer tower is small, Trege had to adjust the card so it'll fit before he mailed it to me. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2013 Jul 02, 23:31:21
Time needs to go faster.

One more day. The wait is soon to end, my friend.
Inserting a quote here:

"Time is an delusional measurement created by man, and even though we created it, we're no closer to influencing it, nor controlling it than the day it was invented." - Aubrey Martin, aka Asterian Starfall
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

FanofRainbowDash

2013 Jul 04, 12:27:21 #256 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 04, 14:02:31 by FanofRainbowDash
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I AM LOOKING FOR AN EXTERNAL MOUSE SO IT WILL BE EASY TO PLAY ON MY LAPTOP  ovO! See you at 8:30PM central time on luna server!  :D

leafy

So excited!!  :D :D Does anyone know if we'll be able to choose our cutiemarks when you're creating the pony like last time?

Wintera

I'm very excited about this just one more day! ;) By the way HAPPY 4TH eveypony  <3 <3

Go Up