Are you getting Xbox One?

Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Mr. Gency

The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

CyanideInsanity

Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Teal Turken

It's not trolling, those petitions are real.

CyanideInsanity

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 10, 21:07:19
It's not trolling, those petitions are real.

Trolling as in trolls started the petitions.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Darkangel

I'm PRETTY sure those are people who hate MS and want to make the Xbox One fail.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Shadow Mare

Sea Foam

2013 Jul 11, 03:45:49 #166 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 16, 14:17:22 by Sea Foam
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jul 10, 22:34:13
Spoiler: show

That was the video where I found the information, but I choose not to post it because....
because, well, the profanity is staggering.  X3

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Shadow Mare

Altair3140

One Emote:  :c
Really, as much as I love the Xbox 360, I don't know why, but the Xbox One is something I can't stand. But, I don't emit any stopping for Microsoft, keep working, microsoft!  :D

Reagoo

After an online backlash, Microsoft reversed its decision to mandate a once-per-24h online check in and the used game DRM policy which would have placed restrictions on the used game market.

The system will now only require a one-time connection to setup a new Xbox One. After that, gamers are free to play any disc-based game without going online again. Just like with Xbox 360, in other words.

This does away with the much-maligned 24-hour check-in requirement that would have made even offline, disc-based games null and void with a day-long dropped internet connection.

"Today I am announcing the following changes to Xbox One and how you can play, share, lend, and resell your games exactly as you do today on Xbox 360," wrote Don Mattrick.

Previously, Microsoft set up the Xbox One with a one-time lending policy for disc-based games that would only be possible if the recipient was your friend on Xbox Live for more than 30 days.

It seems to me as Microsoft does listen to their customers. And personally I think all this has been a bit overblown.

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/xbox-one-release-date-news-and-rumours-937167

Shadow Mare

Finally November. Its time for the official countdown for Xbox One's release.

Teal Turken

I'm really wondering if the Xbox One is going to succeed or not. I've no idea how it's going to do at launch.

ArtVeigar

2013 Nov 02, 00:43:41 #173 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 02, 00:46:47 by ArtVeigar
Spoiler: Time for some rant • show

It probably will in Brazil. Sony announced two weeks ago the official price of PS4. While the Xbox was already annouced to be 2200 Reais (about 1000 US dollar), the PS4 will be coming at the small price of 4000 reais (about 1800 US dollar). Cheap, isn't it? :l

Some say it's Sony's way to show dissatisfaction and protest against the huge taxes in Brazil, overpricing it to induce people to import from other countries, what will be cheaper (like half of the official price) and will give less money to the government. Others say that it's all a marketing strategy, overpricing it at first and then making the price drop, causing the illusion of it becoming suddenly cheap, while it will only be less expensive.

But in any way, importing eletronics causes a lot of trouble here, as it'll take long to arrive and if anything happen to it, it's extremely troublesome to return or trade. That probably made Sony lose a lot of potential consumers, and if I don't get a confirmation it's all a protest against the taxes, what is indeed an absurd, Sony will lose as much trust I had in it as Mricro$oft did. I never liked M$, and I never will, but my brother is the one who will pay for most of the console, so let's just say that Sony, indeed, lost at least one consumer.

But sincerely, I'm just getting a console because I really need some games that won't be coming for PC, like Kingdom Hearts III. I'm on team SteamBox, and I'll always be. Go PC! Go Steam!

Shadow Mare

2013 Nov 19, 00:04:57 #174 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 19, 00:17:39 by Shadow Mare

GlassMirror

2013 Nov 19, 00:13:38 #175 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 19, 00:15:30 by GlassMirror
xbox one=

wii u=

Shadow Mare

Shadow Mare

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Nov 19, 00:22:17
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Nov 19, 00:19:55
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Nov 19, 00:18:05
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Nov 19, 00:13:38
xbox one=

wii u=

Bah hum Bug.

:3

Your lucky I <3 U like a Moon cat from Sailor Moon or I would've bring da paine.

lol If you brought the paine, my sig says it all (I'm being chased by you, that's what I mean)

Go Up