Meet Autumn Breeze

Started by Autumn_Breeze1, 2014 Apr 18, 17:39:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Autumn_Breeze1

Hello my name is Autumn Breeze, I am a Unicorn born and raised (for the most part) outside of Manehatten, when I was but a young filly I was involved in an accident that rendered my wings useless...Sorry I should have told you I was born an Alicorn a freak of genetics considering both my parents were unicorns probably should have questioned who was sleeping around hmm...sorry I digress where was I? oh! that's correct I was involved in an accident this led to my wings being crippled for life so my parents had the hard decision of what to do...so they well how to put this lightly? they um...amputated my wings I still have the scars to prove it. So I was forced to live the rest of my life as a Unicorn it's not so bad really I never was a strong flier so I adapted quickly to not having wings. I am the life and soul of the room and almost perpetually breezy (pardon the pun) when I grew up I left to travel the world this led to....some interesting adventures ask me about them if you want I don't mind recounting them. In the end I settled in a little cottage in Ponyville I own and work as the soul bartender for a small tavern called the crown pub just on the outskirts of Ponyville come pop in for a drink, friendly conversation or just some place to rest your tired hooves. well that's all I can think to say about myself off the top of my head come talk to me if you want and i'll be happy to talk to you I love meeting new ponies all the time.

sfg

I hearby give my waves to you.

Autumn_Breeze1

why thank you ^^...i think

sfg

I needed some kind of excuse to say hi.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Autumn_Breeze1 on 2014 Apr 18, 17:39:43
Sorry I should have told you I was born an Alicorn a freak of genetics considering both my parents were unicorns probably should have questioned who was sleeping around hmm...sorry I digress where was I? oh! that's correct I was involved in an accident this led to my wings being crippled for life so my parents had the hard decision of what to do...so they well how to put this lightly? they um...amputated my wings I still have the scars to prove it. So I was forced to live the rest of my life as a Unicorn it's not so bad really I never was a strong flier so I adapted quickly to not having wings.

What the...

Okay, that whole thing seems really unnecessary. Why not just make her a unicorn?

MrEmu

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 19, 08:54:27
What the...

Okay, that whole thing seems really unnecessary. Why not just make her a unicorn?
Not to be mean, but I agree with Midnight Breeze...

Go Up