Holiday Cruise Ship RP [CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 15:11:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Freedome blitz

frío

@Peace Keeper

Can I add another character that's a feral cat/tamed cat?
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

*-Sure. Also... at first I thought your avatar was glitchy on my computer but realized that's how its suppose to be lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Man this has been a long time. I am so sorry for a long delay especially after the site going dow. Well we dont have a dice mechanic so we have to aettle for a choreographed play.

Well other than that, its time for a role call. Irs been a really long time and would like to see who are still here so we can continue, also its the holidays so should be great to get in the spirit again x3

------------------Deadline December 18----------------
@Freedome blitz
@LunarDusk
@Mogeko  @Aqua Fire @MMTfan1  @Gamepaw
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Well time is up and nobody answered the call. Unfortunately I will have to conclude the RP and close it here. I that you guys for participating and hope you all have a wonderful day. Really appreciate you all roleplaying. ^-^

Go Up