Holiday Cruise Ship RP [CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 15:11:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2016 Apr 17, 15:11:57 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 19, 02:20:05 by Peace Keeper
Hello and welcome to the Holiday Cruise Line RP sign-up. Here you input your character's information to which you will be using in this RP. All required for this RP is character name, species/race, gender, and appearance. Though not a requirement, adding extra information about your character does help learn more about the character. Here is a format that should work well to fill your character's information.

Name:
Appearance:
*Talent:
*Personality/short bio:

*: optional information.

There isn't much of a limit to the kind of characters that can be accepted. Characters that are too extraordinary or exaggerated to fit in this type of RP cannot be accepted. Since this RP is intended for a vacation type RP, there is no need for supervillains or viceous beasts of some sorts. Other than that, nearly any character can be entered.

Hope to see you in the RP.

-----------------------------------

Update: RP is closed. I am no longer taking requests/applications.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Fu-shia Writer

2016 Apr 17, 19:59:22 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 17, 20:04:18 by Fu-shia Writer
yo

Post Merge

fushia writer
m
pony/pegusas
grey body with spiky pink hair and pink eyes
smithy and writer
hes a fun willed pony who likes to see other ponys smile
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

frío

2016 Apr 18, 04:07:07 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 18, 10:19:00 by Mogeko
hey im going to join this rp if thats okay with you...
Name: Elen
Species/Race: Earth
Appearance: http://sta.sh/012ppinw8f1n
*Talent: she sometimes Echo's People's Wishes .
*Personality/short bio:
Elen was born in Japan but learn't English as her first language, Japanese is her Second Language. she came on this cruise for fun cause she thought it was the best idea she had
Personality :
Strong hearted, Strange, Strong, Rarely Cries, Approachable.
*: optional information.
She talks Mostly in Echo's but other times she Talks normally, she will motivate anybody and sometimes talks Japanese ..

I can delete this post if the Rp is closed or nobody is joining
~Mogeko
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

I figure I'll try something different, and with a different character. I apologize in advance if I post slowly when things get going, I'm not exactly the best at "casual" RPs.

Spoiler: show
Name: Lorym. [AKA: "Heavy Hitter"]
Race: Earth Pony.
Spoiler: Appearance (big image) • show

Talent: Mechanical Agitation. Impact Calibration. Percussive Maintenance. In other words, everything and anything to do with the fine art of hitting things with a hammer until they either start or stop working. I'm not even joking.

Personality/Bio: Lorym has a quite questionable history, one that apparently has left no traces of where she's from. The most anyone has known is that it's not Equestria, but some place far into the the frozen north. Perhaps because of this, she finds it difficult to associate with other ponies and vice-versa, speaking very little and only when necessary, with a blunt attitude to boot. However, this didn't stop her from finding a job as a sort of bodyguard for a rich noblepony, and eventually taking her son, a colt named "Lei", on a little vacation when she had some free time.

Other: If her appearance seems a little odd, there's a reason for that. She's essentially a giant, easily as tall as the likes of Princess Celestia.
She also has a bad tendency of popping up in places unannounced and without warning, so watch out for that.[/spoiler]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Gamepaw

Woofy gonna nom your cargo.

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Peace Keeper

@Fu-shia Writer  , @Mogeko  , @Stryder221  , @Gamepaw

All accepted. Welcome aboard! Sounds like we have enough. We can begin our RP.

I shall sign up as well.

Name: Peacekeeper
Species/Race: Pony (Pegasus)
Appearance: (Avatar for image ref) Blue coat; Black mane and tail with white mane secondary and blue tail secondary. Usually wears a black shirt. Sometimes wears a cape on occasions.
Talent: Preventing conflicts, settling feuds and helping when possible.
Personality: Kind, calm, positive, bold, gullible, afraid of trouble, shy, sense of humor.
Short Bio: Born and raised in Las Pegasus he has learned to respect, trust and support and hopes to make a difference in the world by helping as many ponies as he can. His favorite goal is becoming a weather planner and map precip coordinator. Has good math skills and likes science but may lack some English, or Equestrian if that is the substitute for English. He most likely to do favors for ponies. May not always be perfect in helping, but kind enough to do the job.

Alright. I shall open the RP
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

Is it possible for me to sign up still?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

You can still apply for the RP. It is open for applications

dashie77

Name:Pupa
Species/Race:Changeling Baby
Appearance: Typical Changeling But Dark navy blue Streaks
*Talent: Nope
*Personality/short bio: Just give her Doritos and you'll be fine  ^-^

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 19, 20:45:33 #9 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 19, 20:49:59 by Jcfraven
*Wanted to try something new, if that's fine. Feel free to ask anything, tell me something that needs changing, etc..

Name: Chaos/Broken Spectrum(goes by both, chooses which to say)
Species/Race: Chaos Pony(Earth Pony Form, can elaborate if need be)
Appearance:
-A black fedora with a silver feather on its side.
-A necklace with his Talent Mark in the middle.
-Body and Head Color is black with rays of white stemming from the star on his necklace, in the direction of the 5 points, the top point making a white streak through the middle of his face.
-Mane and Tail follow suit with the body and head coloring, following the patterns.
-Eyes a black descending size of circles to the center of the eyes, the center being white slits, cutting through the center rings.
-Carries around a crooked black and white checkerboard cane.
-Small fangs.
*Talent: Able to channel and utilize Chaos Magic, for anything he so desires, though he doesn't do much but "harmless" fun with ponies around him.
*Personality/short bio: A jovial pony, and a snide prankster by nature, Chaos, despite his name, that rings evil to many, aims, at the end, to bring a smile to his face and others, and to bring about laughter to those around him. His past is unknown to all but a select few, for it matters not, in his mind, for many to know.

Peace Keeper

@dashie77  Hehe wow. Something a bit interesting with a lone baby changeling.

Welcome aboard

@Jcfraven   Welcome aboard

Space Ace

If this is still open for applications, here's another for you :)

Name: Sterling Sky
Species/Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Dark-ish, dull, vaguely grey-ish, blue coat, shaggy off-white-grey mane and tail, pretty tall compared to the average pony, and fairly stocky/muscular.
*Talent: Defending and/or protecting those in need.
*Personality/short bio: Sky is a stoic and quiet stallion, fairly blunt, not a huge conversationalist. But past his cold exterior, is a huge softy. He's very calm, kind, and gentle, especially to those who take the time to work past his slightly intimidating first impression. He was born in Manehatten, but moved to Canterlot at a fairly young age and grew up there.

Peace Keeper

LunarDusk

Hmm.... ovO

Name:LightningStrike
Race: EarthPony
CutieMark: Fist surrounded by electricity
Personallity:  Curt like her younger brother and some what of a tsundere

Appearance:
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Freedome blitz

2016 Apr 26, 02:47:42 #16 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 26, 23:11:36 by Freedome blitz
Name:Freedome blitz
Species/Race: Pegasus
Appearance:brown body with red and blue mane and tail
*Talent:working with weather
*Personality/short bio:try to make it to wonderbolt pro

*: optional information. my cuite mark is a blue wing with white clouds and i like to work for the weather factory in equestria the clean one 

Peace Keeper

Seems good. A itty tiny note, gender means a male(boy) or female(girl) x3

Other than that, welcome aboard @Freedome blitz

Peace Keeper

2016 May 02, 00:07:18 #18 Last Edit: 2016 May 02, 22:25:35 by Peace Keeper
Alright guys. I normally do this kind of stuff in my sign-up RPs to make sure to list anyone who are still RPing. What I do is a roll call and every start of the new month to check if anyone are still continuing to RP. This is to make sure that we don't have to worry about waiting on someone who may not reply in a while or at all. So I make the call and it is your job to respond to show your presence within a deadline. I will give a deadline. I will give a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you fail to respond within the deadline you will be automatically dropped from the RP. However, I do give a second wind. There may be a good reason as to your disappearance and I understand. Just give me a message or a reply here about your situation, and from there we can work something together. I will do my best to find a good way to re-enter you back into the RP. Alright so hopefully you understand the reason for the roll call. Now that all this is done, now we can begin the roll call.

Deadline is May 9 at 12 AM EST
----------------------------------------------------
CLEAR     @Fu-shia Writer
CLEAR     @Mogeko
CLEAR     @Stryder221
CLEAR     @Gamepaw
CLEAR     @dashie77
CLEAR     @Space Ace
CLEAR     @LunarDusk

ALL CLEAR

I will make notations on those who has shown they are still here.

Post Merge

P.S: I just forgot I have not made an OOC of this RP at all x3

Stryder221

Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go Up