Holiday Cruise Ship RP [CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 15:11:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Here I am! The OC I use in the most RPs is the one I will use in that one, too.
Name:Thunder Spin
Personality: Kind to ponies she meets for the first time. She does not like trying new things. She flies fast and she also draws quickly. Thunder likes making new friends and she wants to make them happy, when they are sad, so she tells them jokes.
Race:Pegasus
Talent: She can draw without a sketch (in paper). Thunder can use some unicorn powers but she does not know it!
Family: Cloud burn (father, 49, officer of pony-electricity factory, pegasus) . Rose skies (mother, 46 - does not work somewhere(housewife) -, pegasus) Lila (dog, female. about 7 years old).
How she get her Cutie Mark: She was in a race when she wanted to draw the skies. She had a piece of paper, so she began to draw it. Thunder drew it really good. 
It is an orange bolt with a pencil and blue and purple lines.
Bio: She got born in a popular hospital in Ponyville. She had big wings and that made her parents think why that happened. The doctor said it was normal. "Someponies born with big wings or tall horns. That is what happens and anybody can change it", the doctor said.

Her parents were very happy. When Thunder became 3 years old her parents realized that her wings weren't growing! Her grrandmare, Shadow Lily wanted to teach her the magic powers of a dark pegasi, because she was, but Thunder's mother said that she must learn them by herself when she grows up.

In Thunder's 6th birthday, her parents didn't buy her a toy or something that every parent will buy to their children. Their present was a beautiful dog! Thunder thought that they forgot to buy her something. But quickly she saw a little puppy and she knew that it was for her.

When Thunder became 8 she got her own laptop. It was another birthday present. Her parents told her that she could only use it on Fridays and on the weekends. She was playing games on her new computer for hours. Her father said "You have to stop. You will get blinded and you will wear glasses!" . But Thunder did not pay attention.

A few years later, her mother took her to the oculist to see is her eyes were okay. The oculist said that she has nearsightedness! So since then, Thunder wears glasses when she reads and when she watcher TV and uses the computer. She liked them  and that was weird. Thunder Spin has never told her parents that she was happy she was wearing glasses!

When school opened she had already got a new bag. Some months later she didn't like it. She asked her parents if they can buy her a new one. They agreed but they did not understand why.

Thunder was looking on the internet to find a nice school bag. She spotted a black, white and green bag. She loved it. She showed it to her parents. They saw the price. It was 23$ . Her mother went outside to find that bag. She looked everywhere. Thunder's father was at work. He worked in a little town away from Ponyville. Thunder' mother didn't find the bag. She looked on every shop. In the afternoon her dad comes home with a bag. Thunder came slowly to see the bag. She noticed small details on the bag and she thanked her father for buying that one.

Thunder Spin had really many presents from her parents. She did not want them for herself. She gave some of them to other poor ponies. Her mother always told her to give some of her old clothes ((don't say that ponies don't wear clothes)) and toys. Her mother had no idea that her daughter already does!

Appearance:

@Aqua Fire  I think you are in more RPs than I and I am older in this forum, how did that happen lol ?

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 17, 10:41:08 #44 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 17, 10:44:10 by Aqua Fire
I like to roleplay...
Edit: Plus, I get to create new characters, like Jessy the Jesterian! I found that while searching "mlp species".
2nd Edit: Maybe I'll try to do a night mare. Those are both fan-created species. Maybe I should make one.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MMTfan1

Finally going to join this RP.

Name: Blue Cloud
Race: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Thundercloud with Lightning Bolt
Talent: Weather pony who loves to fly fast.
Short backstory: He was first in his class to get a cutie mark, but it took him a long time to develop self-esteem and self confidence.  He worked as a weather pony in Cloudsdale for many years until he moved back to his hometown, Ponyville, where he continued to work as a weather pony.

Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. I will be adding one character here to fill in for MMTfan1's team slot. Here is the pony I will be using.

*NOTE: This is a heavily modified version of an OC I created, since the original would be OP for the RP. Everything psychological about her is exactly the same, shes just settled down to make it more balanced and not too extraordinary to everyone else.
Name: Eques
Species/Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: Brown coat; long smooth/wavy black mane and tail. Brown eyes. She stands a bit taller than the average mare, stands at stallion height. Hooves are bare black.
Personality: Bold, calm, brave, friendly, caring, somewhat gullible, and adventurous.
Background: Eques is a traveler who ventures around Equestria and beyond. She not only travels, she learns about the towns and ponies of each parts of her adventures. She is also a great advocate in treaties or diplomacies that help stabilize relationships with the ponies and other towns.

frío

LunarDusk

Ooooooh....fudge...this is going to get dangerous  :I
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

MMTfan1

Seems like a great partner for Blue.  I'm sure they'll become good friends after the tournament is over.   :D

LunarDusk

Hue its that time of the year isnt hmm @Peace Keeper   :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 02, 14:24:56 #53 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 04, 13:37:36 by Peace Keeper
It is time for role call. You know the drill. Just respond here, PM, or post in the RP to know you are here. Lets begin.

CLEAR @Freedome blitz
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Mogeko
DROPPED @Thundergirl
CLEAR @Aqua Fire
CLEAR @MMTfan1
CLEAR @Gamepaw

ALL CLEARED!!!

frío

MMTfan1

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Thunder Spin

You know, I'm not in this RP anymore. Sorry if it doesn't like toy you peace, but it is a kind of boring for my styles.

frío

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Mar 03, 03:38:09
You know, I'm not in this RP anymore. Sorry if it doesn't like toy you peace, but it is a kind of boring for my styles.

you could have said something instead of not posting Aru!

Go Up