Ponies: Lost In Space (Sign-Up!)

Started by ScarletInk, 2015 Dec 02, 09:32:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 15, 17:29:55
Okay, this is my only Earthpony, and I have never used her, so I will now.

Name: Wind Turner
Race: Earthpony
Appearance: Gray and Blue mane, flutershy like, but with tornado spinny things. Grayish-Blue coat, cutie mark is a running pony around a tornado.
Bio: Yeah, you'll find out
Last memory: Helping to plan the next tornado in Equestria, then she ends up walking home to eat. As she was eating, she blacks out, then space pony activate, Don't ask......

Pretty interesting OC, it will make a very good new member. Also, we were a little short on female characters  X3
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Wondering Lightning

She helps with heavy storms, she might now be a Pegasus, but she can run really fast. This is one of my only ponies without a disability.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Greater Aegis

Ohhhh, space AND ponies, some of my favorite things, but combined?! I know you guys are moving ahead quite a bit, but i'm sure I can figure out a way to show up in a way that is not too clunky!

Name: Greater Aegis (though most stick with Aegis)
Species or Race: Unicorn
Appearance: She is covered by a very fine, pale yellow coat and a luscious light blond mane that is bundled halfway down, to prevent it from spilling to the floor completely, yet still continues as a short, braided extension. Her tail is completely braided in the same fashion as her mane's "tail". Her eyes glow a fierce, brilliant blue, which match her Aegis Pendant. She is rather large for her age, easily passable as a full grown adult, and is still growing ever so slightly. Her posture is a blend of her family's trademark guarded pose mixed with her own friendly stance. She also dons a cloak that is made of a mix of two durable hides(donated of course), that shines a gold flecked blue. (or just refer to my profile picture ^.^)
Cutie Mark: A golden crystal with three lighter gold rings around it
Occupation: Hard-labor(various), she enjoys giving workers a well earned rest whenever she can.
Last memory before boarding: The last thing she could recall was resting with her pet lion after a long day of travel.

I do hope you will have me aboard!
Speak to you all soon, possibly!

Huge thanks to FakeSmile for the avatar!

ScarletInk

Quote from: Greater Aegis on 2015 Dec 16, 02:14:05
Ohhhh, space AND ponies, some of my favorite things, but combined?! I know you guys are moving ahead quite a bit, but i'm sure I can figure out a way to show up in a way that is not too clunky!

Name: Greater Aegis (though most stick with Aegis)
Species or Race: Unicorn
Appearance: She is covered by a very fine, pale yellow coat and a luscious light blond mane that is bundled halfway down, to prevent it from spilling to the floor completely, yet still continues as a short, braided extension. Her tail is completely braided in the same fashion as her mane's "tail". Her eyes glow a fierce, brilliant blue, which match her Aegis Pendant. She is rather large for her age, easily passable as a full grown adult, and is still growing ever so slightly. Her posture is a blend of her family's trademark guarded pose mixed with her own friendly stance. She also dons a cloak that is made of a mix of two durable hides(donated of course), that shines a gold flecked blue. (or just refer to my profile picture ^.^)
Cutie Mark: A golden crystal with three lighter gold rings around it
Occupation: Hard-labor(various), she enjoys giving workers a well earned rest whenever she can.
Last memory before boarding: The last thing she could recall was resting with her pet lion after a long day of travel.

I do hope you will have me aboard!
Speak to you all soon, possibly!

Well, I utterly appreciate your concern and I welcome you aboard  ^-^

Gamepad

Pet lion! Sounds fun.

Not sure if we are still doing that three vote thing, but if we are two votes :3

Would be interested in seeing more pets/other non-pones on the space station.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2015 Dec 16, 04:31:19
Pet lion! Sounds fun.

Not sure if we are still doing that three vote thing, but if we are two votes :3

Would be interested in seeing more pets/other non-pones on the space station.

Oh, my gosh, I forgot the votes!  :I
I'm sorryyyyyyyyy...  :c

FakeSmile

This is your RP dear, we really
don't need a votin' system
x3
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Dec 16, 09:23:42
This is your RP dear, we really
don't need a votin' system
x3

I know it's my RP, but I'd like to be as democratic as possible.  :c

Spacecase101

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2015 Dec 16, 09:40:48
I know it's my RP, but I'd like to be as democratic as possible.  :c
OFF WITH DER HEA...sorry were being democratic. X3

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

ScarletInk

Quote from: Spacecase101 on 2015 Dec 16, 11:34:14
OFF WITH DER HEA...sorry were being democratic. X3

Spaceeeey, be nice.  ^-^

Spacecase101

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2015 Dec 16, 11:46:32
Spaceeeey, be nice.  ^-^
'm always nice! Just look at this face. :3<--(not mine this one here.) Is this the face of a bad pony? I think not.

LeviathanTS

I must have summoned Spacecase by revealing that he is in fact a cheesecake :P
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

ScarletInk

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Dec 16, 12:35:36

lol lol lol lol lol lol That was a good one, Levi!  lol lol lol

tonman3509

Name: Captain Boa
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: A unicorn with a forest green coat, long black hair, and emerald green eyes. He stands at a full height of 4'7, and the color of his fur and mane are faded slightly due to age. He has an athletic build.
Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): Unknown (Covered by outfit.)
Last memory before boarding: Cannot recall

Wondering Lightning

There is going to be a lot of referencing from me. Wait, Levi? Nobody takes my Levi~Senpia away from me! Wait, no different people. Sorry, I love Attack on Titan....... Eren~Senpia, Armin~Senpia, Levi~Senpia fur life
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Spacecase101

Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2015 Dec 16, 12:35:36
Just wait! I will find the keeper of der cheesycake. >:O

ScarletInk

Quote from: tonman3509 on 2015 Dec 16, 20:01:23
Name: Captain Boa
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: A unicorn with a forest green coat, long black hair, and emerald green eyes. He stands at a full height of 4'7, and the color of his fur and mane are faded slightly due to age. He has an athletic build.
Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): Unknown (Covered by outfit.)
Last memory before boarding: Cannot recall

Hi, Ton, welcome aboard! An artificer will be really welcomed!  ^-^

ScarletInk

To anyone who have come to this thread to sign-up for Ponies: Lost In Space, I'm sorry to announce that from this moment on we're closed.
The RP received much more response than expected and had already proceeded so far that it's unlikely for someone else to jump in without seem too random.
Again, sorry and hope to see you in another RP.  :s

[move]Sign-up closed![/move]

ScarletInk

Hi to everypony on the forum, here ScarletInk!  :D
Due to certain circumstances occurring during the RP, it has become necessary to re-open this sign-up thread: in short, the current members of the crew are setting off to retrieve four escape pods that had been launched from the Solar Arrow due to an attack from an unknown enemy.
The attack caused, for the ponies still on the ship, a collective amnesia: they don't remember why, when and how they boarded or the time spent on the Solar Arrow before the attack.
This, in short, is the synopsis.
Now, we're in need for four new characters, but whoever want to sign-up has to know some points:

- earlier on the OOC discussion created for this RP, we decided to go on with the idea of the ponies on the ship being the last survivors of Equestria, travelling to find a new planet to restart on: so, think well before you decide to join, it will be an heavyride;
- the new members will have to be well informed about the Solar Arrow's mission and his functioning, since they're supposed to be crew members who haven't lost their memory during the attack (for any information needed, feel free to PM me);
- the ship experienced several problems and malfunction, so if your OC is a mechanic or an engineer, you may need to inform yourself about it.

For any curiosity or uncertainty, please, feel free to ask.  ^-^

[move]Sign-up opened![/move]

Julien999

Eh, if I understand : four ponies left the RP by going in four escape pods? What will happen to them? (I'm kind of worried for them)

Man, when I thought that it's on open RP will it's actually a sign up RP. x3
I am 0% sure you will accept mine for two or three reasons. :P (I don't mind if I can't join)

Go Up