Ponies: Lost In Space (Sign-Up!)

Started by ScarletInk, 2015 Dec 02, 09:32:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nameless Whirlwind

2015 Dec 09, 20:23:20 #20 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 09, 20:25:05 by Nameless Whirlwind
Spoiler: Nameless • show
Name: He prefers not to be called by any name.
Race: Has the appearance of a Earth Pony.
Description: A young stallion with a smart intellect. He has a small mane and tail colored black with a rigid white line running down the middle. His coat is a dull, plain grey, and he dosen't have a cutie mark. He is an expert with crafting and inventing advanced technology with materials, and understands his surroundings and researches his discoveries. He is shy, and prefers to work alone on his creations and research. He however, stays near of the group, as he isn't courageous and isn't physically strong.

Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): None

Occupation: Works at his own, researching and developing new ideas, and engineering these ideas into a reality.

Last Memory: Working at home in his lab.

Extra:

Useful skills: His advanced knowledge of materials can help him discover new information to him and his comrades. He can also build advanced technological machinery that most ponies cannot. His knowledge helps him to compensate for his many other weakness (lack of strength, charisma (although he does have a lot of luck)).

Pet: A small hovering metallic sphere which he named
Spoiler: Seven • show
, he can scan and understand basic materials programmed into him. The stallion can upgrade and add abilities to the machine during his time with it.
Signature.

ScarletInk

Hi, Nameless! Welcome aboard!  ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Jcfraven

I'm tempted to sign up for this finally, not sure if I would be able to fit in anywhere though(not sure if too late, don't want to mess up anything).

Nameless Whirlwind

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 10, 22:02:59
I'm tempted to sign up for this finally, not sure if I would be able to fit in anywhere though(not sure if too late, don't want to mess up anything).

I just joined yesterday. It shouldn't be too late to join :>
Signature.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 10, 22:02:59

The crew still isn't reunited, there's time for a last minute's arrival, JC  ^-^

Jcfraven

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2015 Dec 11, 02:34:08
The crew still isn't reunited, there's time for a last minute's arrival, JC  ^-^

Alrighty. It'll be a few hours, I haven't woken up completely yet, but I'll sign up.

Jcfraven

Name: Raven Star
Species or Race (are accepted other species than ponies): Unicorn of Batpony descent
Appearance (both a description or an image is fine):
(I will get image link later)
Spoiler: show

Mane: Black
Coat: Grey
Accessories: Glasses
Other: Batpony ears

Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): A four-pointed star, with an eclipsed moon behind it.
Last memory before boarding: Working on some new equipment for the Equestrian Naval Force, before something went haywire, causing a white flash.

(Had to type this quick, sorry)

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 11, 07:02:24
Name: Raven Star
Species or Race (are accepted other species than ponies): Unicorn of Batpony descent
Appearance (both a description or an image is fine):
(I will get image link later)
Spoiler: show

Mane: Black
Coat: Grey
Accessories: Glasses
Other: Batpony ears

Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): A four-pointed star, with an eclipsed moon behind it.
Last memory before boarding: Working on some new equipment for the Equestrian Naval Force, before something went haywire, causing a white flash.

(Had to type this quick, sorry)

Welcome, JC! I feel a little sorry for Raven, things are getting crazy aboard!  X3

Jcfraven

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2015 Dec 11, 07:17:16
Welcome, JC! I feel a little sorry for Raven, things are getting crazy aboard!  X3

He's dealt with a lot of craziness, haha.

Also, he has a backstory and some other information, but I felt not to include it at the time. Better to show it and explain it through roleplaying instead.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 11, 07:25:13
He's dealt with a lot of craziness, haha.

Also, he has a backstory and some other information, but I felt not to include it at the time. Better to show it and explain it through roleplaying instead.

Fantastic!  :D

Wondering Lightning

I wanna join, but I don't wanna seem late. Can somebody tell me if it is okay, cause I have the perfect OC for space.....  ovO -.-
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

ScarletInk

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 14, 20:49:48
I wanna join, but I don't wanna seem late. Can somebody tell me if it is okay, cause I have the perfect OC for space.....  ovO -.-

Oh, hey, Wondering!
Well, the RP is already steadily advancing and the story has been set in motion, but, if he others roleplayers don't have anything against it, I'd really like to squeeze you in.  ^-^

Purple

Gamepad

On Pascalo Beach, the user would post their OC information, how they look and their personality, ect.

Then 3 of the current RPers would vote. Yes or No.

3 yes's = Sure go ahead

3 No's = nope, nadda out the trash ejector.

FakeSmile

Yeah, but that is because they decided on that.
Also the creator of Pascalo Beach doesn't come
on anymore, so they would have no one to accept
or reject OCs.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Super sayian pony

I wouldn't mind if Wondering joined :3

SCIENCE!!

ScarletInk

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 14, 20:49:48

We have 3 yes, so welcome aboard, Wondering!

Gamepad

My vote, though it doesn't matter yet. Would have been no.

Would like some OC information too :3

Wondering Lightning

Okay, this is my only Earthpony, and I have never used her, so I will now.

Name: Wind Turner
Race: Earthpony
Appearance: Gray and Blue mane, flutershy like, but with tornado spinny things. Grayish-Blue coat, cutie mark is a running pony around a tornado.
Bio: Yeah, you'll find out
Last memory: Helping to plan the next tornado in Equestria, then she ends up walking home to eat. As she was eating, she blacks out, then space pony activate, Don't ask......
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

Does she have an occupation?
:33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up