Started by ScarletInk, 2015 Dec 02, 09:32:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2017 Dec 13, 01:55:43 #80 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 18, 01:52:55 by Julien999
Spoiler: First • show

Name: White Night
Race: She is a vampire pony.
Appearence : Black coat color, White mane/tail color, red eyes color... seems to be a teenager/look young...
Cutie Mark: A white croissant moon.
Ability/Power: Stone. To be more precise, she can turn herself into a solid stone like a gargoyle.
Other: The sun can weaken her and has a difficulty to talk with strangers. (Most likely because she doesn't talk much)

She is considered as a animal/beast than a pony, and thus, wear a collar of some sort.
Tests might have run on her before she was put in cryostasis somewhere in the Solar Arrow. (<--- Can be different if you feel unconfortable.)

Story I came up with: This vampire managed to end up sneaking in the Solar Arrow and was found somewhere on the ceiling by one of the original crew members, she was first considered as a threat and they prepared to protect themselves. Some times later, they realized she isn't aggressive, but they still don't know what she is and what she can do. As a result, they started making some tests with her, including communication if she can understand ponies.

Spoiler: A shop in space ? • show

The least expected thing that anyone ever seen: a oblivious Minotaur opened a shop in space for unknown reason.
Name: Red (Work in progress... I think I need help with the name)
Race: Minotaur
Appearance: He is red and wear somekind of a lab coat with a weird white glasses like those weird scientists.
Other: Sell stuffs in space for some reason with his own space ship. Not too big nor too small, enough to live with. He especially sell batteries or energies. He can also repair some stuffs he know of. Unaware of Equestria's problem. He will be a temporary character, but might consider a real one if someone insist him to join.

Edit: Something happened making the "spoiler" not wanting to show up his thing on the first one and so I changed something. Is it caused by the " ' " when it was named "Let's see" on the spoiler tag?

Nightshade Star

Did this RP reopen? I wanted to join but last time I couldn't soooo.. it's fine if I can't

ScarletInk

No, no, you're welcome to join in, @Nightshade Star  :)

The RP reopened because the Solar Arrow, the ship the story is mainly focused on, has been found by the Meadowbrook, leaded by Onyx Quill, and is going to travel back to the main fleet to reunite with the rest of the surviving pony - and everything else that used to reside in Equestria - kind.

So, if you want to join in immediately, you can ask @Onyx Quill if you can be part of his crew or we can work around another solution. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Nightshade Star

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2018 Jan 12, 12:17:14No, no, you're welcome to join in, @Nightshade Star  :)

The RP reopened because the Solar Arrow, the ship the story is mainly focused on, has been found by the Meadowbrook, leaded by Onyx Quill, and is going to travel back to the main fleet to reunite with the rest of the surviving pony - and everything else that used to reside in Equestria - kind.

So, if you want to join in immediately, you can ask @Onyx Quill if you can be part of his crew or we can work around another solution. ^-^
Ok ^-^

Onyx Quill

When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Nightshade Star

Nightshade Star

But how am I gonna jump in?? I'll need advice for that.

SparkleChord

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2018 Jan 14, 20:00:47But how am I gonna jump in?? I'll need advice for that.

well, for starters you might want to fill out the sign up sheet ^^;

other than that, i'm pretty sure Onyx's ship is still docked on the Solar Arrow (our ship), so you could probably just walk in from the other ship xD i'd recommend checking with Scarlet and Onyx on that though ^^;
(Formerly known as Purple)

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2018 Jan 14, 20:00:47But how am I gonna jump in?? I'll need advice for that.

After you post your sign up, you can have Night join us on the Arrow. She can be part of the Meadowbrook's crew, or maybe a passenger that they rescued from the escape pods. Either way works.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Shelix

2018 Jan 19, 10:42:22 #89 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 19, 10:56:14 by Shelix
Hope i am not too late for signing up

Name: Dodge
Species or Race (are accepted other species than ponies): Earth pony
Appearance (both a description or an image is fine): He has an orange coat, brown fleckles on his cheeks, dark green eyes and light brown mane and tail.
Cutie Mark (if the character is an adult pony): an anvil with two wings
Last memory before boarding: He was delivering a package to Appleloosa

Nightshade Star

Name: Nightlight Shine (Night)
Species or Race: Unicorn
Appearance: a white pony with curly black hair and a streak of violet down the left. Eyes are violet, and freckles that are hard to see. Usually wears a sports jacket.
Cutie mark: a star with a blue streaming ribbon tied on the top. (Abstract cutie mark)
Occupation: None, takes part time jobs that have something to do with technology.
Last memory before aboarding: Staring at a computer and doing some practice with coding, then falling asleep.
(I might do a tech-related job on the ship)

Nightshade Star

@Onyx Quill I meant, like should I start waking up in blinding white surroundings as you guys did, or something else?

(Also maybe this is where Onyx and Night first meet)

ScarletInk

Oh, gosh, I should have thought about this: @Nightshade Star , @Shelix , from now on every new character joining in is spared from the amnesia, since that one was a condition of the Solar Arrow's crew members and you both are coming in from the outside.

Cowboy

((Going to introduce a new character in my attempt to rejoin the roleplay. Just let me know if there's anything wrong with the application))

Name: Thunder "Arrowhead" Jet
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Cobalt blue coat. Black mane and tail with a yellow lighting-bolt shaped pattern going down the middle. Bright teal eyes. Wears a watch on his front-left leg and a dark grey vest holding simple necessities for spaceduty. He has abnormally over-sized wings, which allow him to achieve great speed at the cost of maneuverability during flight.
Cutie Mark: Yellow lighting emitting from a thunder cloud. He has the ability to fly even in the most dangerous kinds of weather.
Occupation: Pilot. Typically a team leader, though the current situation at hand forces him to go alone.

Recent Backstory: Thunder Jet was ordered to be sent to the Solar Arrow to provide immediate defense to the Solar Arrow and her crew and to ensure the safe return of the ship back to the main fleet. He will do whatever it takes to finish the mission successfully, although there appears to be ulterior motives behind his orders...

ScarletInk

So glad to see you back, Cowboy!

Nothing wrong with your application, though I would suggest you to speak with Onyx Quill about maybe being a member of his crew that still didn't get to speak: we decided that every new character getting introduced may be a member of the main fleet (though that still didn't happen) or part of the Meadowbrook's crew.

But if you'd prefer to not be "affiliated" to either of them, I'm sure we can still work around it.

Again, I'm really, really happy to hear from you again. ^-^

Cowboy

I'm glad to be back. I really am.

In terms of Thunder Jet, I was planning on him being part of the main fleet but received orders to transfer to the Solar Arrow to ensure it's safe return (seemly). He was also ordered to keep his mouth shut on current ongoing events in the main fleet due to security and protocol reasons. However, him flying alone all the way from the main fleet does seem far-fetched now that I reflect on it (am I getting a sense of deja vu?).

I can easily have him be on-board the Meadowbrook as a fighter pilot so he can be both affiliated by the main fleet and by the Meadowbrook (as a part of her crew). So let's have him be stationed on the cruiser, as long as that is alright with everyone

Julien999

That blew my mind. The déjà vu is Nameless going alone to the Executor and then we never heard any news about him.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Cowboy on 2018 Mar 19, 19:16:36I'm glad to be back. I really am.

In terms of Thunder Jet, I was planning on him being part of the main fleet but received orders to transfer to the Solar Arrow to ensure it's safe return (seemly). He was also ordered to keep his mouth shut on current ongoing events in the main fleet due to security and protocol reasons. However, him flying alone all the way from the main fleet does seem far-fetched now that I reflect on it (am I getting a sense of deja vu?).

I can easily have him be on-board the Meadowbrook as a fighter pilot so he can be both affiliated by the main fleet and by the Meadowbrook (as a part of her crew). So let's have him be stationed on the cruiser, as long as that is alright with everyone

Fine with me. I didn't mention it before, but the Meadowbrook does have a small complement of fighters.

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Onyx Quill on 2018 Mar 25, 23:20:26Fine with me. I didn't mention it before, but the Meadowbrook does have a small complement of fighters.

The Meadowbrook was assigned to find the Arrow and bring it back to the main fleet.

Go Up