Which Video Game Abilities Would You Want?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2013 Jan 18, 23:36:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

A questing system would really make life grand  :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2013 Jan 19, 14:26:23
Character creator and save points. I hate how I look, and having the ability relive all those good moments :3
I love the way you look though :(

I'd get pockets and character creator.  ^-^
Pockets for holding all the candy I want~
Character creator to be adorable. :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

VynalDerp

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jan 21, 00:37:42
Character creator to be adorable. :3

But... you already are adorable...

I would definantly chose Save File and Extra life.... So, after I die, I can easily go back to before I died and avoid my death.

But, if there was an option to go to any place at any time (even if its not real), I would definantly chose that one.
And if there was one for transformation... I would go with that along with it.
"A pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood."

Billow Pillow

2013 Jan 21, 01:40:23 #23 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 21, 01:53:35 by Lyra Heartstrings
Oh, hey i saw this on the Machinima page earlier.  Many interesting choices to pick through.  But i'd probably pick Character Creator and Save point, so i can always save before i use my character creator and then re-use it at any point i want to if i don't like my first choice.  :nod: 

Only problem i see with save-point is though is having to relive the same moments, though i suppose that would make it rather fun at the same time, as you could easily mess with someones mind, and pretend that you are from the future.  lol
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Darkangel

2013 Jan 21, 02:08:11 #24 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 21, 02:12:56 by Darkangel
I'm REALLY losing my faith in humanity with all these people choosing character creator... :s

I would choose save points and extra life. Save point is for obvious reasons like if you did something wrong or failed a test you can just re do it again. Extra life is for if I catch a diease that causes death or anything that can kill you, I could be revived again. Also, if I lose a life, I'll reload a save point to get it back and do not do whatever killed me. The only downside is that you can save only in your bedroom.

And WHY isn't there a option for having music to be played at a certain place??? It'd be awesome to hear Pokemon bike music while you're riding a bike. lol Even though there ARE portable music devices... But it'll be useful to hear music in places you can't bring devices, like school. Epic music plays while you're doing a test.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

hyper drive [HD]

Go Up