PrincessButton

Wait whoa whoa, wait.
The second one has not even come out, and the third one is already a book? :I
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 03, 11:11:32
Wait whoa whoa, wait.
The second one has not even come out, and the third one is already a book? :I

Yep. Third movie confirmed already. Or, well, semi-confirmed.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sea Foam

Quote from: Puynsi on 2014 Apr 03, 10:05:17
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Mar 05, 06:15:59
Are you ready for more girls?  ovO

GET REKT.

I want to get off Mr. Bones wild ride.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Chishio Kunrin

Hasbro has been releasing Rainbow Rocks promo videos on Youtube. They are not going to be in the movie and are purely for advertising the movie. I guess they figured that not enough people liked the first EG enough for there to be adequate hype for Rainbow Rocks.

To be honest, both of the promos that're out so far are pretty interesting.

The first one follows DJ Pon3:
Spoiler: show

It's more like a really neat music video, but I like it.

The second one somewhat revolves around Rainbow Dash at an instrument shop:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

That one's a pretty interesting scene.

One thing both shorts have in common is interesting, sometimes magical, visuals going on during music.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 05, 05:28:06
Hasbro has been releasing Rainbow Rocks promo videos on Youtube. They are not going to be in the movie and are purely for advertising the movie. I guess they figured that not enough people liked the first EG enough for there to be adequate hype for Rainbow Rocks.

Wait...so what's the movie about?  o.O

Puynsi

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 05, 08:20:10

*In a paralel universe*

Hasbro: Since EG2 isnt going as planned... we will have to make the Dragonfire promo something real... we will ask Lauren if she wants to help us with the storyboard.

*after some months Dragonfire is released*

Me: Its... so... beautyfull... *cryes of joy*

Chishio Kunrin

Since the forum died on me when I tried to reply to this earlier, I shall try again. :P

All we know so far is that the mane six will form a band and enter Canterlot High's Battle of the Bands contest. For some reason, they're able to do their Element of Harmony transformations, and they seem to get the "rainbow power" color streaks in their hair.

It's been hinted at that DJ Pon3 will have at least somewhat of a role, and Trixie will be in the rival band that the mane six compete against.

Quote from: Puynsi on 2014 Apr 06, 02:11:38

*In a paralel universe*

Hasbro: Since EG2 isnt going as planned... we will have to make the Dragonfire promo something real... we will ask Lauren if she wants to help us with the storyboard.

*Cries with*

GoldenTerrabyte

*In a paralel universe*

What's Dragonfire?
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 06, 04:13:08

*In a paralel universe*

What's Dragonfire?

The best April Fool's prank video that The Hub released this year. It acted as a promo for a made-up anime in which the characters are humanized (REALLY human, not Equestria Girls human), working as a crew on a spaceship called the Celestia, searching for a place to live in harmony. Spike, who's given a much deeper more mature voice, narrates the promo video. My favorite quote from it is "As long as there's discord in the universe... we... will... fight."

If you're able to watch Youtube videos, it's right here.

ChibiGrrl

It's not real?!  O:

But. . .but. . .it looks sooo cool! >.<

jenniferdelong18

has anyone considered that maybe the staff are doing this one to make up for the first one just a thought
:D bye

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: jenniferdelong18 on 2014 Apr 07, 21:20:41
has anyone considered that maybe the staff are doing this one to make up for the first one just a thought

The best way to make up for the first one would be to pretend it never happened.

Which they were doing a pretty good job of until now.  >:/

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 08, 08:27:41
Quote from: jenniferdelong18 on 2014 Apr 07, 21:20:41

The best way to make up for the first one would be to pretend it never happened.

Which they were doing a pretty good job of until now.  >:/

Hasbro: MORE ADVERTISEMENT FOR DOLLS! DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS! WE WILL BE BETTER THAN MONSTER HIGH! *Battle cry* >:O
DHX: No, please no!
Hasbro: Do it or you're fired! Give them a rainbow theme, and make them have pretty streaks in their hair! LITTLE GIRLS ARE OBSESSED WITH HAIR! ovO
DHX: *Sigh* We'll try to make something good.
Hasbro: Bronies like this DJ girl, right? Put her in. We're gonna give her a car. And a pair of sunglasses for little girls to wear and put on the car as a windshield because LITTLE GIRLS ARE OBSESSED WITH ACCESSORIZING! O:
DHX: Okay, okay.

Midnight Breeze

Like I've said before: If Hasbro wants to get in on the doll market why won't they just work with Lauren Faust? She's been practically begging them to help her get her Galaxy Girls doll line going for years.

They have her alone to thank for the success of FiM, they owe her a chance! Galaxy Girls could be a successful franchise if they would just work with her.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Apr 08, 13:50:33
Like I've said before: If Hasbro wants to get in on the doll market why won't they just work with Lauren Faust? She's been practically begging them to help her get her Galaxy Girls doll line going for years.

They have her alone to thank for the success of FiM, they owe her a chance! Galaxy Girls could be a successful franchise if they would just work with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes.

I dunno, maybe they didn't want to try to build a doll franchise from the ground up and would've rather taken the popularity of MLP and branch it into dolls. I wonder if they would want full ownership of Galaxy Girls.

PrincessButton

So then, are the new McDonald's happy meal toys based on the second movie? Since they have DJ Pon-3 rather than AJ...  :c
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up