If they made a gen5...

Started by Rarity Rose, 2013 Aug 19, 03:31:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Heleonore

But i don't actually think they will make a gen 5 now or sth like that, they probably will make one when we are old (like our grandpas/grandmas). Probably kids born on 2061 will see a new gen or maybe 2037 who knows XDD

Ramisha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jan 05, 21:58:32
There already is one...

Actually the guy on the far left looks pretty cool.

Kuro

Since I have no expectations from Season 4, although except the mystery chest in the second episode, then I have no idea what's in store for Season 5 if that were to happen.
Maybe Discord and some past villains would get together to defeat the Mane 6 =I

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Kuro on 2014 Jan 10, 10:47:49
Maybe Discord and some past villains would get together to defeat the Mane 6 =I

Prismatic

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 10, 07:06:32
There already is one...

Actually the guy on the far left looks pretty cool.

Willow is his name, although I think most of us shorten it to Will.

The show is called Filly Funtasia btw.

dynamite

2014 Jan 11, 00:57:08 #25 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 11, 00:58:54 by dynamite
Quote from: lemongrass on 2014 Jan 08, 17:06:44
I though mlp FIM was American..?

I was talking about the Filly Funtasia toy line.

That bat is like Spike, Lemmywinks his name.

Aerial Perspective

Considering I've been in this fandom since gen one....(btw welcome all you gen 4's to my life long obsession) I would carry on as normal. Ponies have always been learning friendship and always will. Each gen has a unique look that takes time to get used to, but I love all of them.  It's like pokemon.

Small Gush session:

Personally I adore seeing MLP change and grow over time. Gen one was pretty metal...the art was creepy cute and Poor megan was kinda trapped in the pony world.

then there was gen two that had really nice toys. somewhere in here are flutter ponies (butterfly rarity) and special crystal princess ponies (which celestia is based off of) and OMG I NEEDED those.

then there was my little pony tales which a lot of tumblr bronies scream is sexist  :l It's really not. I  loved Bon bon learning to be a good friend the way twilight does now and writing down in her journal (omg season 4? lol) and as a little girl...the writing seemed pretty normal and actually WAY less sexist than other girl shows I was watching.

gen 3 was my favorite of all time for one reason.. Hona - freaking - lulu. that baby Pegasus pony was awesome. I also loved the look of those ponies. they looked modern and real at the same time. and most of them were scented, and STILL SMELL GOOD NOW! this and gen 3.5 only had DVD movies.  D: DD: but rainbow dash had rarity's personality and general voice which is hilarious. lol

gen 3.5 was really really weird....it's like the loony toons babies of MLP. But rainbow dash was really funny in this gen so I'm okay with it.

whoa I like that analogy

gen 1-3 is old school loony toons

gen 3.5 is loony toon babies

gen 4 is freaking space jam!

you're welcome. and sorry for gushing! I just have so much love for MLP as a whole and finally have places to talk after decades of no one giving an F.  ovO

dynamite

This looks like the toyline for Filly Funtasia.

Ramisha

I think the Fillies are older. They're super ugly, though.
They make their eyes furry. Seriously.
I have two of them, they're weird.

Hexcorpe

I think if they did it well enough, and didn't make the ponies to girly again like the previous generations it will work out fine, personally I am worried about the possible 5th gen ponies because they could completely mess it up or they could make something awesome like the ponies we have now. As long as they keep all the different audiences in mind when they possibly start the next generation of ponies and they keep/add our likes and needs into generation 5 I think it will be fine but as I said previously, I am worried about the 5th gen ponies, I just don't want to see something this amazing that us bronies have made for our self's disappear, this community of bronies is all down to us and the show,and we need to enjoy the show enough to be able to stick around and support it 100%. what ever happens I will still be here and I hope a lot of people will be as well, But I don't want anything to change for the worst.  >:/

Ramisha

I'd like MLP with epic ponies, you know, a metal pony, a dragon slayer pony... Demon pony... Ninja pony, karate pony and so on.
And they'd fight monsters.
Of course, it would be for an older audience...

Hexcorpe

^ I completely agree with you on the idea of having a My little pony series for a older audience, and I would like to think that it will happen eventually or there could be a My little pony series just for Bronies where the developers think about our ideas more than the current developers, and why should they?, they are there to make a show for a younger audience it just so happened older audiences started to like it as well so maybe if there was a company that got the rights to make a generation of mlp just for bronies that would be cool 

Ramisha

Yeah, because adults need ponies too!
I mean people are so hyped about MLP right now they're buying tons of stuff, they would make more money if they'd just make a pony show for adults.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 28, 16:37:52
I mean people are so hyped about MLP right now they're buying tons of stuff, they would make more money if they'd just make a pony show for adults.

No they wouldn't...

Bronies like MLP for what it is now. There's no need to make a PG-13 series.

Ramisha

MrSpyro

There already is one...

I looked it up. I think that from left to right not counting the bat are willow, isabella, rose, no clue, and lynn.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Lauren Rarity

I am doubtful a gen5 would have as big of an impact as the current one BUT... i think the current one set a new standard so if there will be a gen5, i would expect it to be very closely resembling the current one.
Is this where i put my resume? Do i need medical records too? I'm not sure i'm fine with that.
This is so awkward, i hope nobody sees it.

dynamite

2014 Feb 10, 07:47:54 #37 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 10, 07:49:45 by dynamite

I do believe I was drawn to the show for it's clean humor, standing in line with other lighthearted cartoons but doesn't make you cringe or gag from diabetic voice acting and childish pranks. If it became exclusively for adults I wouldn't have been as interested. What makes me like it so much is that its a child's cartoon that is good. It has a revolutionary stigma.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: dynamite on 2014 Feb 10, 07:47:54

I do believe I was drawn to the show for it's clean humor, standing in line with other lighthearted cartoons but doesn't make you cringe or gag from diabetic voice acting and childish pranks. If it became exclusively for adults I wouldn't have been as interested.
That's the same reason I watch it. So an adult oriented show would ruin it for me.
I'm back

VioletKnight

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jan 29, 14:24:11

No they wouldn't...

Bronies like MLP for what it is now. There's no need to make a PG-13 series.

Adult =/= profanity. They could make a serious cartoon that appeals to adults as much as children, like Batman: The Animated Series, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Transformers Prime.

Go Up