What needs to happen in Season 4? (Or what episodes must be made?)

Started by Comet Trail, 2013 Aug 03, 22:13:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Comet Trail

Quote from: Entrista on 2013 Sep 22, 15:04:34

7) More Applejack episodes that actually showcase her as the Element of Honesty instead of the Element of Loyalty!

Somepony has been watching some Friendship is Witchcraft me thinks  lol It's pretty true though. And maybe Dash as more of an element of Loyalty instead of honesty.
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Comet Trail

Quote from: phirenor on 2013 Sep 24, 05:35:05
Talking about episodes ideas... there probably will be an celestia - spike episode. This should be awesome too.

That. Would. Be. Awesome! At least the Celestia one lol

blobking156

Quote from: Comet Trail on 2013 Sep 24, 16:02:12
Quote from: phirenor on 2013 Sep 24, 05:35:05
Talking about episodes ideas... there probably will be an celestia - spike episode. This should be awesome too.

That. Would. Be. Awesome! At least the Celestia one lol

AW COME ON! Why do you not like Spike?

GoldenTerrabyte

Does everyone know what hippocampi are? They're kind of like seaponies. They come from greek mythology, just like pegasi do. They should be in the show!
I'm back

blobking156

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 18:03:29
Does everyone know what hippocampi are? They're kind of like seaponies. They come from greek mythology, just like pegasi do. They should be in the show!

YUS! YUS THEY SHOULD!

Applestack

Yep! Who doesn't want hippocampi, or merhorses, to appear MLP:FiM? :]
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

Comet Trail

antherax

Quote from: Minor-T5 on 2013 Aug 07, 15:03:19
Stuff should happen...I honestly think the CMC should get their cutie marks in Season 4, since it has been 3 seasons

I bet Hasbro would be happy to get a toyline of them with there cutie marks  lol

But I want more backstory on Luna and Celestia, which I'm pretty sure we are getting  :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Applestack on 2013 Aug 12, 03:00:04
I want an episode for Big Mac - he's serious lacking background story. :c Even Granny Smith has more screen time and dialog than him. A Shining Armour episode sounds cool, too. Even better, why not make an episode for both of them trying to impress their sisters - only to seriously mess up and start panicking like wild monkeys before finally finding a solution. It would be hilarious! lol
That would be hilarious!
I'm back

Midnight Breeze

Well, seeing as they've gone and screwed up all of their villains they'd better get to work creating some more. I don't know why hub has a bizarre obsession with making all of their villains one-offs. Nightmare Moon was harmonized, Discord is reformed, Sombra is dead.

Never mind that Sombra had the character depth of a paper plate...

I guess with any luck Chrysalis could make a comeback.  This show really needs a designated main antagonist.  :s

The whole discord reformation thing really didn't sit well with me. It completely went against Faust's vision.

GoldenTerrabyte

PLEASE show Fluttershy's parents so ponies STOP SAYING SHE'S AN ORPHAN. Same with Scootaloo. It bugs the heck out of me when ponies call them orphans.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 01, 09:18:18
PLEASE show Fluttershy's parents so ponies STOP SAYING SHE'S AN ORPHAN. Same with Scootaloo. It bugs the heck out of me when ponies call them orphans.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Scootaloo lives with someone, likely her parents. In One Bad Apple, they were hanging out in a house that wasn't the Apple family's house and wasn't Carousel Boutique. I'm willing to bet it was Scootaloo's house.

And I'm not judging this on the bedroom alone. You could see the windmill outside the window, and when the camera panned outside as they looked out the window, it showed what house they were in.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

blobking156

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Oct 01, 18:15:33

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Scootaloo lives with someone, likely her parents. In One Bad Apple, they were hanging out in a house that wasn't the Apple family's house and wasn't Carousel Boutique. I'm willing to bet it was Scootaloo's house.

And I'm not judging this on the bedroom alone. You could see the windmill outside the window, and when the camera panned outside as they looked out the window, it showed what house they were in.

The treehouse? that's where she lives in the app.

GoldenTerrabyte

I don't think the app was made by the show creators.So if the app says something the show doesn't, it's unlikely to be canon.
I'm back

FanofRainbowDash

How about when BABS' CMC BRANCH IS REVEALED??? I would love that!! I am guessing that the unicorn Babs meets is Star Dreams, she has no cutie mark.  Unknown Pegasus...

I also want an episode when ALL the CMCs get their cutie marks!!

Known CMCs:
Apple Bloom is official
So is Scootaloo
Sweetie Belle, official
Babs Seed was a bully
I am guessing Star dreams is one of Babs' Manehatten CMCs
Unknown Pegasus

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Oct 01, 20:30:24
How about when BABS' CMC BRANCH IS REVEALED??? I would love that!! I am guessing that the unicorn Babs meets is Star Dreams, she has no cutie mark.  Unknown Pegasus...

I also want an episode when ALL the CMCs get their cutie marks!!

Known CMCs:
Apple Bloom is official
So is Scootaloo
Sweetie Belle, official
Babs Seed was a bully
I am guessing Star dreams is one of Babs' Manehatten CMCs
Unknown Pegasus
Who what now?
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Oct 01, 19:28:26
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Oct 01, 18:15:33

The treehouse? that's where she lives in the app.

The app isn't canon.

Windmill blade visible through the window.

They look outside.

The house's location.

Some say that's Sweetie Belle's house, but I'm under the impression that she lives with Rarity, who lives in the Carousel Boutique's upper floor.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

But if you remember back, Rarity's suprised to see SB and her parents, and how SB had packed all that stuff and said "Just a few necessities". These facts imply she doesn't live with Rarity. I highly believe it is Sweetie Belle's house, seeing as that's her dad fishing out front.
I'm back

Go Up