What needs to happen in Season 4? (Or what episodes must be made?)

Started by Comet Trail, 2013 Aug 03, 22:13:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Comet Trail

Luna, Luna, Background pony episode, Luna... And Luna again.
Prepare your eye sockets for visual delights and good time shenanigans!

Night Pony

Quote from: Comet Trail on 2013 Aug 03, 22:13:48
Luna, Luna, Background pony episode Luna, Luna... And Luna again.

This is 100% Night pony approved.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

The episodes that they said would be in season 3 but weren't. :P

Post Merge

OH! Also, a body switch episode. ovO

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Cotton Ball

I want to see some more adventures of daring do , maybe some Luna no wait plenty of Luna ovO , visiting of other towns such as Applewood, Las Pegas...... , Baltimare , and more about the zebras like zecora's homeland
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

dyshviccer

Yes! Luna should definitly appear more often in season 4. I mean, she is extremely important afterall. I'd also like too see some other places in equestria(like cotton ball said :)
Maybe also stories of background-ponies...
And: More Flim-Flam. I love these guys :)
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN - Pinkie Pie(s)

LostSanity

A reference to something that I actually get.

Most of the references they've made to other media I honestly haven't gotten so far.  :I

What specifically?

Hmm...

Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, etc.

:P
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Aug 04, 07:08:34
I want to see some more adventures of daring do , maybe some Luna no wait plenty of Luna ovO , visiting of other towns such as Applewood, Las Pegas...... , Baltimare , and more about the zebras like zecora's homeland

Los Pegasus is based on Los Angeles, so it'd be cool if the mane six could go there in a plot about a movie or something. It'd be even better if that movie was about Daring Do! :D

Applestack

What happened to that so-called episode of Fluttershy turning into a dragon(ess)?

"Oh dear! Me? A dragon?? Eep~!!" >A<
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Applestack on 2013 Aug 06, 13:26:36
What happened to that so-called episode of Fluttershy turning into a dragon(ess)?

"Oh dear! Me? A dragon?? Eep~!!" >A<

Exactly! They insinuated that would be a season 3 episode. But like I've said, I think they didn't know at the time that season 3 would be a half season. So I think the episodes they were going to put in season 3 will be in season 4. ovO

I just woke up, and I already have this idea in my head out of nowhere.

In the episode, or an episode, that shows Celestia and Luna's past, I really wish they could show a sort of fight scene, or part of a fight scene, with Celestia and Luna against Sombra, where he actually says things other than "Crystalsss" and "My crystal slaaavesss."

Maybe the fight caused Sombra's evil crystals to start falling apart, so Luna has to gather the crystal ponies in a safe spot while Celestia fights Sombra. Celestia gives a little speech, saying that a ruler's duty is to the citizens, and all Sombra is doing is using them. They have sort of a magic laserbeam faceoff, like Celestia did with Chrysalis, but more flashy and actiony with sparks and stuff.

Luna comes over to the area and sees what's happening. She says to herself "He's using his anger to make his magic stronger." She decides to target him directly, but when he notices, some of his magic swirls down the beam and sends her flying back. You hear Celestia shout "Luna!" Celestia's laserbeam gets a surge of magic, and Sombra breaks off from the battle to dive out of the way. Celestia teleports to Luna, who gets up and says "I'm okay, sister." Sombra says he's proven that hatred is stronger than love, blablablah, Celestia says he's wrong, and Celestia and Luna join up, connecting the spell they cast, and do that beam of light that turns him into a shadow, like we saw in the season 3 premiere.

This sounds kind of fanfictiony, though.

flying_rainbow

anyway how it is with luna and she getting evil I 95% sure that the episode will end with they using the elements of harmony again  ^-^
I am here to get friends and have fun playing in the game :)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: flying_rainbow on 2013 Aug 07, 08:53:58
anyway how it is with luna and she getting evil I 95% sure that the episode will end with they using the elements of harmony again  ^-^

I'm sure it's just a flashback episode, showing how it happened. Luna isn't turning into Nightmare Moon again.

HerpyDooves

There are two episodes I hope they make:

An episode where they (or some of the mane 6) get stuck on an island, and (the episode I was hoping for back in Season 3) a Celestia and Luna history episode :3

Minor-T5

Stuff should happen...I honestly think the CMC should get their cutie marks in Season 4, since it has been 3 seasons (well, half of a season and two whole seasons...it may not be half of a season, though, it could be something completely different) and they haven't found out what their talents are, yet. I'm dying to see what their talents are...TIME MACHINE TIME I GUESS!
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Aelios

I think there should be a Rarity episode... a Rarity episode and a Rarity episode!

Pluseverythingeveryponyelseabovemesaid

Applestack

I want an episode for Big Mac - he's serious lacking background story. :c Even Granny Smith has more screen time and dialog than him. A Shining Armour episode sounds cool, too. Even better, why not make an episode for both of them trying to impress their sisters - only to seriously mess up and start panicking like wild monkeys before finally finding a solution. It would be hilarious! lol

Oh, and a seaside episode would be great, too. I want to see ponies in the water, or at least sailing across the water. AND SEAPONIES~!! :D
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

blobking156

An episode about some of the stalions including backround ponies. oh, and that includes spike, even though he's not technically a "stallion" persay.

Shadow Blitz

I'd like to see an episode with The Great and Powerful Trixie.  Now that she has been redeemed, it would be nice to see her helping the Mane 6 or even saving the day!  :/

impeccably*

lemongrass

:s ono 0:)
Come on. They HAVE to get their cutie marks, make friends with silver spoon and mentally kick Diamond tiara in the face!
It's just gotta happen!

lili12345

I would like to see Rainbow Dash meet Daring Do! Now, that would be a fantastic show...

Go Up