Where do Cadence come from?

Started by TheStig, 2014 Apr 19, 20:14:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheStig

Cadence lived with Celestia and Luna before she moved to Crystal Empire, the thing is Cadence's parents was never seen like the two sisters but those are totally different story. Did Celestia had scandal and give birth to Cadence or did she and Luna *ahem ok maybe that was too much but if Celestia and Luna is Cadence's auntie, then Celestia and Luna must have other siblings who might be still a mystery and gave birth to Cadence.If logic don't exist, then it is possible that Cadence was created by Twilight out of desire for a real live friend and D:, and DD:, and :I....brain.exe not responding...
I am The Rebirth who shall command The Land Of Beginnings

Chishio Kunrin

Cadence could also be an adopted niece. My headcanon is that they found her as a baby after they defeated Sombra and the Crystal Empire disappeared. Celestia decided to take her to Canterlot and make sure she would be ready to take back the throne of the Crystal Empire when it came back.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Cadence's alicornation has been explained in the comics (as far as I know). She used to be a pegasus in a remote village and after saving it from an evil enchantress or something, Celestia discovered her and she became an alicorn. From then she was with Celestia (or so I know, I haven't read the comic).

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up