previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 10, 17:58:13

How nice, I love brownies. :P

Cotton Ball

Soooooooo Herpy last loyal test please publish or send :]
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 10, 18:08:12
Soooooooo Herpy last loyal test please publish or send :]

I will this weekend. ;)

Cotton Ball

ok I hope I pass if i do free bacon for the herd members -throws bacon everywhere-
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 10, 19:26:08
ok I hope I pass if i do free bacon for the herd members -throws bacon everywhere-

I like bacon. :]

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]

Cotton Ball

OK I was reading old forums and I have come to the conclusion.   LoE might come out this year I even have proof

don't be sad, they'll be releasing the beta within a year or so in all likelihood /the wandering magnus posted this
it was postend in 2012 :D LoE is close
[move][/move]

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

HerpyDooves

It's possible that the Alpha may release at the end of the year, but it hasn't been confirmed. Th beta, however, will take a little bit longer than you think.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dark Hooves

HerpyDooves

We might have a new guild member, but I'm not sure. lol He's suing the warrior banner, but he never asked to join. :P

I don't mind him using it, I'm just ultimately confused.

bturner81

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 11, 11:27:51
We might have a new guild member, but I'm not sure. lol He's suing the warrior banner, but he never asked to join. :P

I'm not sure if you are talking about me but, if you don't mind, I would like to join the guild. I joined once before (and is the reason why I have the signature), but I can't seem to find my name on the 'Warrior of Harmony' list, so I thought I would ask again. I hope to defend Equestria from the dark leigons that threaten it's very presence and aid it in any way I can!

Dark Hooves

HerpyDooves

2013 May 11, 16:04:44 #375 Last Edit: 2013 May 11, 16:23:18 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: bturner81 on 2013 May 11, 15:55:26
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 11, 11:27:51

I'm not sure if you are talking about me but, if you don't mind, I would like to join the guild. I joined once before (and is the reason why I have the signature), but I can't seem to find my name on the 'Warrior of Harmony' list, so I thought I would ask again. I hope to defend Equestria from the dark leigons that threaten it's very presence and aid it in any way I can!

Sorry if I made it awkward. X3 But I probably did make an oopsy on the front page and accidentally took your name off.

Welcome to the herd! :P

EDIT: I was looking through old herd stuff, and you asked to join on April 1st... I probably just forgot to add ya. :P Don't worry, you're with us now. ovO

Cotton Ball

I approve of a new member!!!! ^-^
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 11, 16:36:04
I approve of a new member!!!! ^-^

New members are always welcome. :]

And I noticed you were able to get the banner in your signature. :D

Cotton Ball

Some one helps me get my stuff working so i got the signature
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 11, 19:31:19
Some one helps me get my stuff working so i got the signature

Who helped ya?

Go Up