[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

I'll be jumping for joy like Lyra Heartstrings' profile pic when season 4 comes out  :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 21, 09:46:05
It would be cool if they had a daughter in Season 4.

And Natsu, I'll be sending the test tonight, and I've been too blind to notice this: Do you still want to take the test? You're already General, but if you still want to, I see no problem with it.

Indeed, send me the copy. I shall solve it with precision.

Cotton Ball

Yay more loyal test.!   I hope i pass and that old wonderbolt herd i tried was a prank lol. It was a rick roll.
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Cotton Ball

OK I need advice.   Should I look foward to middle school.   My middle school friends say crazy things about it.   So I'm not sure thats why I need serious advice.
                                                               Thanks again,
                                                                                         Cotton Ball but you can call me my real life nickname Samsung
[move][/move]

Salveon

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Apr 23, 16:34:04
OK I need advice.   Should I look foward to middle school.   My middle school friends say crazy things about it.   So I'm not sure thats why I need serious advice.
                                                               Thanks again,
                                                                                         Cotton Ball but you can call me my real life nickname Samsung

#NotAsBadAsHighSchool
Or at least mine wasn't. People act tough, and try to be /cool/.
It's mainly full of idiots trying to be as /gangster/ as possible... though, I do go to school in a, in the violent and bad slang meaning, ghetto school :/

Though, look forward to middle school, enjoy it while you have it ;D
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

2013 Apr 23, 19:57:07 #285 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 23, 19:58:51 by HerpyDooves
I'm extremely sorry I haven't sent the tests! I've been... distracted... I will get those tests sent sometime this week, and I'm also waiting for Lucien, he hasn't been very active towards the herd, but he isn't the main reason the tests haven't been sent.

And Natsu, by any chance do you still play WoW?

Cotton Ball

You can tell I've been active Im always waiting a response waiting is hard ^-^
[move][/move]

Salveon

Just thought I'd make a quick mention.
As of 3 a.m EST tomorrow, I will be at a robotics competition in St. Louise (Spelling?). I won't have /easy/ access to a computer at this point in time, and as such, will be inactive. Although I might be able to get on via my phone a few times before bed, if I'm not dying of exhaustion.
So yeah...
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

2013 Apr 23, 20:59:07 #288 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 23, 21:01:29 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: Salveon on 2013 Apr 23, 20:52:57
As of 3 a.m EST tomorrow, I will be at a robotics competition in St. Louise (Spelling?). I won't have /easy/ access to a computer at this point in time, and as such, will be inactive. Although I might be able to get on via my phone a few times before bed, if I'm not dying of exhaustion.
So yeah...

Sounds exciting! :D How long will you be gone for?

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Apr 23, 20:41:34
You can tell I've been active Im always waiting a response waiting is hard ^-^

And I thank you for your patience ^-^

Salveon

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 23, 20:59:07
So yeah...

I will be gone until Monday, hopefully winning gold. Gonna take video of St. Louise and post it on my youtube! :D
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2013 Apr 23, 21:03:09
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 23, 20:59:07
So yeah...

I will be gone until Monday, hopefully winning gold. Gonna take video of St. Louise and post it on my youtube! :D

Awesome! Can't wait to watch! ;) I wish you luck to winning the gold metal!

Natsu

2013 Apr 23, 23:27:50 #291 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 23, 23:30:21 by Natsu
High School and ESPECIALLY middle school is full of retards who can't find an appropriate way to express themselves, so as Salv explained, they make an ass of themselves. It doesn't really matter what school you go to. Puberty is a large, and there will be little jerks who think they own the world walking around. My very, very, very best advice is this:

Do not try to tell your mom or dad or any kind of counselor about their stupid behavior. That will only make you look like a stupid little snitch, which is lower than low.

A fact is that you will most likely be targeted for bullying. Just about everyone receives it. If they find our you're a brony, then your fruity-ass is done for. The way to stop bullies from being mean to you is either to befriend them using harsh and a terrifying attitude, and simply to suck up to them.

Personally, I knocked the teeth from some guy who tried to bully me in middle school. That's why nobody dares to even say stuff about me.

Cotton, it's a tough world, and the only way to survive it is to fight, fight, fight. Don't be a over feminized fruit-bowl in school, and you won't have any problems!

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 23, 19:57:07
I'm extremely sorry I haven't sent the tests! I've been... distracted... I will get those tests sent sometime this week, and I'm also waiting for Lucien, he hasn't been very active towards the herd, but he isn't the main reason the tests haven't been sent.

And Natsu, by any chance do you still play WoW?

Yes, I have an active account I am using. Why?

Cotton Ball

O.O ok...... I've been getting advice from really nice 5th graders and I'm gonna be given a tour by my friends cousin so I'm covered.   I also don't care if they find out I'm a brony I'm covered because my secret sorta got out nothing really happened though.   Also Herpy Dooves when will you send more loyal test?
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

Natsu, you make Middle School sound like jail lol Middle school is only rough if you make it rough, just don't look for too much attention, make friends when possible ( stick to your already close friends too :P ), and keep calm! Middle school isn't down-right horrible, but it is an introduction to bullying and mature behavior, so be careful out there, too! ;)

About the WoW question: I've recently gotten back into it, and was wondering if you wanted to play sometime this week. (I won't be able to play this weekend, though.)

I will send the next Loyal test sometime this week, so stay patient. ^-^

(And Natsu, please keep the swearing to a minimum? I don't care if you do anywhere else, just not here.)

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 24, 16:53:36

About the WoW question: I've recently gotten back into it, and was wondering if you wanted to play sometime this week. (I won't be able to play this weekend, though.)

Maybe:But my middle school experience was ghetto. So whatever.

As for WoW; I'm avaliable practically all the time. I have too much free time, so don't worry about time. Use Skype to acquire the rest of the info. And yes, I'll keep my use of mature words to a minimum.

HerpyDooves

Every middle school experience is different :] Mine wasn't all rainbows and pixies, either. I had the most evil cooking teacher in the world... "oh sorry, I forgot my pencil"...  :c

Sorry about the swearing, it's just, the forum is much more strict than others. And yes, I'll meet you on Skype later. Right now my brother wants to get on, so I'll see ya in Azeroth in a few hours! :3 (I've never had a WoW buddy)

Cotton Ball

I can handle swearing I watched shed.mov
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

2013 Apr 24, 19:15:23 #297 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 24, 22:51:14 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 Apr 24, 19:09:25
I can handle swearing I watched shed.mov

lol It's not you, I promise. Like I said, the forums a bit strict, I don't want any warnings from mods... they (by they I mean McSleuth, pretty much) do look over herds every now and then.

Cotton Ball

Ok 12 days untill da worst  4 days of my life :I  The West Test                                                                                                                           
[move][/move]

HerpyDooves

So, how's the 2nd Loyal test guys?

And Salveon, did I ever give you a detailed report about your analysis?

Go Up