Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cloudy Skies

Spied on some ponies for fun, we all had a good laugh when we asked them how was it where they were and they were like "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?"
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Cloudy Skies on 2018 Mar 31, 16:23:38Spied on some ponies for fun, we all had a good laugh when we asked them how was it where they were and they were like "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?"

Kinda creepy, I dare say.

Cloudy Skies

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2018 Apr 02, 04:42:49Kinda creepy, I dare say.
      Aren't all of us?  >:O
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Pumpkin Glow

Spent some quality time playing board games with my friends today.  ^-^

Pipkin

New job! No more night shift, unpaid overtime, working every weekend for a year and a half, working every holiday, working 1-2 shifts a week by myself, most with an order needing to be stocked, and being denied promotion after promotion!

Big McIntosh

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Mar 06, 19:03:28No problem! I'm happy to offer any advice I can. I had no idea how to make customs until I started asking for help. :P  

If you really want to get into making customs serious-like (taking off the head, rehairing, etc) I can strongly recommend a youtube channel called Okiegurl1981. Her guides taught me almost everything I know about the basics. I don't do everything the same way as she does (namely, I don't have an airbrush, and I rehair in a different way), and I've modified her techniques to suit me better over time, but her video on how to strip a pony as prep for custom work is exactly what I do.

And of course, if you're going to try rehairing, splurge for the dollyhair.com hair. That's the only stuff worth working with. It's so nice and clean and smooth and cooperative, and the owner has confirmed that she gets her hair from the same manufacturer that Hasbro buys their MLP hair from. And it's only $3 a bag for a hank of 38 inches. That's at least 3-4 G4 ponies for me.

Please, feel free to ask me any questions you have! I'd love to help out. ^-^

Hi sorry if this is a little jumbled still working out how to use this site, i saw you mentioned to go on dollyhair.com for the hair for mlp customs...I was just wondering how their services are as lately I've seen a load of unhappy customer review posts and videos about dollyhair.com (some from ages ago and some from not too long ago)...things like not getting all of their package, or not being able to get in contact with the site owner, or if they do get in contact with the site owner apparently she has been rude and unprofessional and even some have said that they haven't got their package at all. Although I am not sure about all these comments but I am hoping its not true as I have been planning to buy from them for ages and would be quite a big order I have never rerooted a pony before but I'm eager to start. I have even bought ponies ready to customize but without hair the projects have come to a standstill I was so excited to buy from this site but now after seeing a lot of unhappy reviews I'm not so sure. On the other hand it seems like she still has some happy customers. So I was just wondering what would be best. I have even emailed her a few different times to ask her for help and advice as it would be my first time ordering hair and first time rerooting  but she has still yet to reply. Another reason why I wanted to order from her is because she is meant to get the hair from the same manufacturer that Hasbro buys their MLP hair from like you said. If this site isn't a very good place anymore do you know any other sites with the same kind of hair and same quality that I can custom mlps with and has a lot of good reviews and good customer service? Like I said I hope all the bad comments isn't true but I don't want to be spending so much money if I won't get some of my package...or worse not get it at all...I'm sure everyone would feel the same

Chromastone64

I found this forum again :)
If any of you who remember me are still here, hi :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2019 Mar 26, 18:59:40I found this forum again :)

Ohohoho long time no see...Chrysalis' lap stallion...  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Chromastone64

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2019 Mar 27, 04:32:53Ohohoho long time no see...Chrysalis' lap stallion...  :]

Oh boy, I remember all that XD Fun times.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2019 Mar 27, 12:06:40Oh boy, I remember all that XD Fun times.

Hue..indeed, I took a back seat from this fandom until i heard that gen 4 was nearing its end.  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2019 Mar 26, 18:59:40I found this forum again :)
EYYYY

GreenSnowRanger

i am so very happy that my Lightning Collection Dragon Dagger from Hasbro Pulse was Delivered on 08/05/2020 at 10:49 Am

Go Up