Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2015 Feb 24, 11:52:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Hey guys, so I have a couple questions for those of you have played through either the original N64 version of Majora's Mask, or the 3DS version.

I'm currently in the Woodfall Temple, and I'm stuck. I've cleansed the water in the temple and gotten the Boss Key, but I can't find the Boss Room... Is there something I'm missing thats screwing me up, or am I not doing something right?
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Rissian

There should be a room with a bunch of Deku Flowers and Flying electric bug things. It should also have giant flaming torches. There's an entrance to it in one of the rooms on the 2nd floor in the main room where the giant cleansing spinning flower device is. That's the best I can describe the room I need to replay the woodfall temple sometime to remember it all. You can find pretty good walkthroughs for the temples on IGN and Gamefaqs though.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask/Woodfall_Temple

spiritwolf98

:Rumor this isint real:BEN DROWNED
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Go Up