The Temple and Monastery of Harmony ((OOC))

Started by ArtVeigar, 2013 Sep 15, 16:00:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ArtVeigar

Thank you a lot for your interest, Galvin! I really enjoyed your idea, and I'm also interested in how it will turn out in the long road. Besides, having anothe member will help a lot with the RP's pace. You can submit your sign-up form whenever you want! It'll be a pleasure to have you RP with us! :D

GalvinRoe

That's very kind of you Art! I'll throw my sing-up in shortly. Let me know if you want to appraise me in the story as we go along, only if you like :3. And I'm happy to help any-way-I-can, as long as I have the time to assist  :D.

The Plan!

OKAY! I'm thinking about having Fei IN town, already. I'll say he wandered in a day or two ago and as he doesn't have any money he really wants to part with at the moment, because he DOES have money  lol, He's doing his best to beg and he's trading out psalms and poetry for food or shelter. You can say the townsfolk are irritated or enjoying his presence as you like. Either works for my initial plan  lol, whatever works better for you!

I'll have him sitting on a rock or the garrison of the town (if walls or protection there is) when the players enter. Let me know if you want me to put his initial 'getting to the city' post XD. As he got there a day or two before though . . . it might be a little temporally confusing, so just give me a heads up on what you think will work best :3.

ArtVeigar

2013 Nov 30, 17:01:59 #22 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 30, 17:33:39 by ArtVeigar
I think the plan is good! I don't think it's really necessary to explain how he got to the town, so you can just make an introduction post, telling what is Fei doing while the other were arriving. If you want, you're also free to describe small actions and reactions from some of the townsfolk, if Fei interacts with anyone. Otherwise, you can only describe Fei's action and overall location. As soon as I finish something I'm doing, I'll make a post describing the town, so you'll have more to work out with. But for now, you can imagine it as some sort of darker Ponyville, with more goth-like structures, houses made of stone bricks and/or a dark type of wood that merges with the natural dark trees from the forest, and few candles and lanters to provide only the amount of light needed to be able to see.

GalvinRoe

*snaps* Got it, off to see what I can do. First post will probably be my shortest one but it should, hopefully, have everything it needs  lol

Right, so I'm gonna say Fei fell asleep, so please continue without me for a touch. He'll wake up soon enough, just soon enough to cause some trouble. Although falling asleep was exceptionally rude and the like (and I do hope you have Slash react appropriately XD, this isn't just 'oh I'm gone so it's fine', I'm talking serious in-character someone fell asleep on you while you were talking, nonsense!)

Cheers, I hope to mess with pony-etiquette more, in the future  <3lol

Go Up