ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 2!! (EVERYPONY WELCOME! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 26, 16:19:33

previous topic - next topic

Should there be a Part 3 or a complete end?

Part 3!
6 (100%)
End it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Super sayian pony

"Thanks"
Red starts eating his pancakes like he hasn't eaten in a week

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* In just a few minutes, her plate was empty, she teleported the plate and stretched * Ah, that hit the spot. ^-^ So, now what? * she asked as she gently stroked Silver Gem's head *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmm...well, destroying an entire solar system sounds fun...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"How about doing something more constructive?"

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Yeah, ok, then. Like what? Oh, I know! We could make an entirely new planet! I've never made on before. ^-^ Or we could do something else instead. * she grabbed a small cloud and shaped it into a pony * 

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she reappeared in a cloud of smoke * Hey, Silver I need your help. I have some new spirits to meet their fate, but I don't have enough room for them to wait. And I already have a lot on my plate, so I don't have enough time to make one. And my minions certainly can't make one. So, I need your sense of... well, whatever you do to help make a new waiting room. I'm not really used to asking but...can you please help? 
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Yeah, sure! ^-^ Wait... we have to go to the underworld? * she looked at her hoping she would say no *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Oh That'd be cool going to the underworld."
Says Red breaking the silence

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

No, we have to go to my grandma's house. Of course we have to go to the underworld! * she opened a red and black portal * Now follow me, and whatever you do, DON'T look up... * she went through the portal *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

So, I have a space reserved for the waiting room over there. * she pointed to an empty spot *  I'm going to go maintain whatever order is left down here... * she flew off somewhere, yelling at a minion *

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she looked around at all the lost spirits and creepy minions * No... lets just get this over with... * she walked towards the reserved spot * Ok... so the first thing I know is that it has to be spirit proof so that the spirits can't... * she saw a spirit pass by * ... escape...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"I'm pretty sure we can use demonite. I'm not sure maybe."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

hmm... lemme go ask her.. * she turned and walked through a spirit * oh, i'm sorry... * she shivered and flew to were Starfire was * Um S-starfire, do we use demonite for the room? Or something else?

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"This place is neat."
Red says watching spirits walk past

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

...PUT THAT DOWN AND PUT THAT SPIRIT IN THE CHAMBER! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! * she was yelling at a minion, who looked like he was about to cry, she turned to Silver Star * Oh, um, yeah, demonite is fine. * she looked at Silver for a bit * don't worry, these spirits are harmless. ^-^ * she turned back to the minion, her eyes glowed red *

Go Up