ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA PART 2!! (EVERYPONY WELCOME! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 26, 16:19:33

previous topic - next topic

Should there be a Part 3 or a complete end?

Part 3!
6 (100%)
End it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she rolled her eyes * Try to be reasonable... * she read her mind again and started laughing * lol Oh, thats rich! Ha! lol Well, I've done enough for today. Silver, you just need to say whatevs is on your mind... act cool and let the words flow... like i do! Well, cya mutated tomato and princess! * she laughed again as she disappeared *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she blushed a little and facehoofed * Well, this is just great... I need Silver Gem. Silver! * she teleported Silver Gem * Hi, Silver Gem! Look, I need to talk to you... * Silver Gem roared *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she looked at Red * ... * Silver Gem roared again * Silver! * she looked up at her * There is no need to say that!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"You need to teach that dragon to speak with a nicer tude."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

I know... I try... but she never listens... * Silver Gem roared again * Silver! * she blushed at what the dragon said * Silver, I think you should go! * she teleported her onto a cloud * Sometimes she says anything at anytime... * she rolled her eyes and looked down *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"well I'm going to go to sleep."
Red lays down and sleeps

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Yeah, ok... don't mind me... * she teleported to a cloud and occupied herself with a star *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hey, Silver, whatcha doin here? * she appeared next to her * You ok? Did the mutated tomato talk to you? * she stared at her for a minute * I don't mean to be intruding or anything... I'm just curious...

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

I'm fine... * she frowned at her * ...and will you please stop calling him a mutated tomato? * she chuckled a little at the name * ...he does not like that name and neither do I! * she flew onto the cloud with Silver Gem and lied down *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she rolled her eyes * So says the pony who just chuckled at the name... and I'm just trying to talk to you... * she sat next to her * C'mon, you can talk to me. I mean, I know I'm evil and all, but I'm just tryin to help...

Lullaby Princess

I'm fine. * she says sternly * I just need to stop being distant and clear my head. * she layed down and went to sleep *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

(in dreamland)

Red is in a massage chair just sitting there.

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ok, jeez... I'll talk to you later, then.... * she disappeared *

Lullaby Princess

( in dreamland )

* she hums a song which echoes everywhere, trying to keep herself company *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red uses dreamworld magic to float in anti-gravity

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* sigh * I never thought I would get bored in dreamworld... huh... * she sat down and a set of drums appear * I never thought I would play drums, but... * she starts playing them, surprisingly well * ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Well this is boring."
Says Red floating by Silver Star

SCIENCE!!

Go Up