2015 Sep 24, 10:40:16 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 24, 16:46:41 by Misty Fly
Name: Misty fly
Nickname : Misty
Friends: all of the wonderbolts
Cutie Mark: a tornado
Speed Trail:  Electric Streaks
Magic...

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Oh, that's easy! * she quickly did circle, and another circle * there. anything else? :]
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Blizzard_Frost

Name: Blizzard Frost
Nickname: Frosty
Friends: Hoping to make some :)
Speed Trail: Blue and white streaks with small snowflakes, the streak is cold to the touch

Lullaby Princess

Ok, then... * she flew through the rings and did a trick at the end * beat that! :]
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star decided to watch instead of fly for now

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Man, that's way too easy! * she did the same as her sister and did two tricks at the end * See? :] * feeling more confidence, she flew through the rings again, leaving a trail of lemons ^-^ * woo, yea!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Now there's my sister! ^-^ C'mon! * she flew up high and began to make a stream of heart spirals *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

^-^ * she joined her sister, creating a stream of lemon spirals * woo!

Lullaby Princess

Woo! * she landed on a cloud and jumped off, creating what looked like a small sonic boom * I am one with the sky! * she yelled as she dive bombed on another cloud * woo, yea!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star flys up and does tricks to train

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she landed on a cloud * Man, I'm famished... I wonder when lunch time is.  * she twirled a heart around *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star almost flys into a ring before catching himself and does some other tricks

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hm I dunno.. * she sat down on a cloud and watched Star do tricks * Hm.. * she turned to Sparkle * What other tricks can you do?

Super sayian pony

Star starts making shapes in the sky using the stars he leaves behind as the outline for the shapes

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she looked at Lemon * Oh I can do almost anything! Give me a trick to do! * she bolted upwards on the cloud, ready to take off *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Blizzard_Frost

*comes out of my barracks as I'm finishing up spiking my hair* Hey! What did I miss?

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hm.. * she thought for a minute, twirling her orange mane in one hoof * Hm... hey, does anypony have a trick for Sparkle to do? I can't think of any. * she looked around *

Lullaby Princess

Yeah, give me a trick to do! * she jumped around on the cloud, a trail of hearts bouncing with her *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Sonic Boom!" Yells Star still making shapes with stars

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Everypony quickly gasped and turned their heads towards Sparkle * A-a Sonic Boom? * she quickly sat down * Uh yea sure I can do that! Hehe... * she slowly flew upwards in the sky * ok, Sparkle you can do this... everypony is watching...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up