Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

A little bit, why? he asks, giving Peace a puzzled look.

Peace Keeper

Was wondering if you want something else to eat? I got cookies. Was thinking if you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. When I thought of love, I think that cornflake cause every kid loves it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Teal Turken

What kind of cookies? he asks.

Peace Keeper

We got Chips Ahoy and Oreos.
We realy not sure how to back cookies.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

*SSP falls asleep on a shelf not knowing how he got there*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* getting bored, she decided to explore under Peace's bed *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Teal Turken

I don't think I've ever heard of those cookies before. he says, giving Peace a strange look.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she followed her sister * ooh dust bunnies! * she said as she came from under the bed covered in dust *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

Well here, come with me to the kitchen. I'll show you some cookies.

Looks over to the other plushies under the bed.
Make sure to not break anything or make too much noise.

Peace walks out the room and looks over Zappy to make sure he follows him to the kitchen.
I'm pretty sure nopony can say no to those cookies... except to those allergic to them.

Teal Turken

Zappy stands up and follows Peace over into the kitchen.
So...does that mean I can have one? he asks.

Peace Keeper

Well... so you don't be hungry anymore.

Peace makes it to the kitchen. He opens a small pantry pulling out a batch of Chips Ahoy and a case of Oreos. He closes the pantry and carries the cookies to the table.

The Chips Ahoy are the chocolate chip cookies. The Oreos are the sandwich cookies with cream filling. We got milk too if you want some? You can choose both cookies of you want.

Teal Turken

Zappy walks over to the table and hops up into a seat, sitting down and staring at the packages for the cookies. Something about the Oreo cookies looked really appetizing, so he pulls the Oreos closer and opens the package, digging his hoof inside and removing a couple. They're a little smaller than he imagined them to be, but they look sweet. He puts a whole one in his mouth and chews it.

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper sees Zappy taking the Oreos.
So Oreos it is. You want milk as well? I think they work better with it... unless you are allergic to milk.

Teal Turken

Zappy shakes his head, smiling.
No no, I don't want any milk. These are really good though! he says, stuffing a second Oreo into his mouth.

Peace Keeper

Peace starts to give a slight smile.
That's good you like them. Most ponies and especially foals love Oreos. You can take the case to the room. My mom would come by anytime soon. She probably will hate to see you here.

As he was saying, he waves his hoof in a "come here" gesture to get Zappy to get to his room.

Teal Turken

Zappy takes the box in his hooves and flies back to the bedroom with it, smiling at Peace as he hovers in and sits on the bed, munching on another Oreo.
I really appreciate this, but...why do you want to help me?

Peace Keeper

I really didn't want to help you out at first seeing you just jumped into my house. But seeing you pretty young... I couldn't just kick you out right away. So then you and SSP tells me you were hungry, so I thought I couldn't let a hungry pony be gone from home.

He looks at the closet and sees SSP asleep soundly at the closet and hears the two others under the bed.

Teal Turken

Oh! Well, thank you so much, mister pony! he smiles, munching on yet another Oreo cookie.

Peace Keeper

You welcome. Smiling back.

From behind his mask, he actually is actually feeling guilty keeping a foal in his room that just barged into his house. Even worse is that if his family would find out, he will be out the house for good, to fend alone in the outside. Now adding to the living plushies that could potentially freak out his family, Peace now gets worried for not just the plushies and Zappy, but also himself for keeping them. Something that may haunt him for the rest of his life. right as he was thinking, he hears a call from his mom.

From the kitchen:
Keeper! Were you eating cookies?
From the room:
Yes mom!

He looks to the rest.
Just keep things low. If you feel anyone is coming, try to hide. I guess for you... *points to Zappy* Since you can't fit in the closet, I guess you can hide under my bed for now until I could find a way to get you a good home. I be right back.

He walks over to the kitchen to put back the Chips Ahoy and anything else his mom needs.

Teal Turken

Zappy nearly freaked out when he heard Peace's mom call out to him. He immediately set the oreo cookies down and searched the room for a suitable place to go hide, at least before Peace addressed him.
He listened to what Peace had to say and nods. Okay... he replies. He gets down from the bed and stands behind it in case Peace's mom decides to come in.

Go Up