Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 04:54:28
If your talking about that gap at the bottom, that isn't something to worry about. On higher resolutions, that gap is bigger
Spoiler: much bigger • show

oh good but i thought there was supposed be images or something explaining the controls and stuff X3?

ig1mi

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 04:56:43
oh good but i thought there was supposed be images or something explaining the controls and stuff X3?
not many games do that, not even in elite: dangerous do they explain the controls like that.
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Lync Volan

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 04:59:53
not many games do that, not even in elite: dangerous do they explain the controls like that.
well the screen in the middle is just a big purple/blue thing so i thought something Had to be missing >A<

WolfsObsessed

Hey please help i tried to go to the link thats supposed to be fixed so i can download but it says there is nothing on this page what do i do  ono i want to play the game and i cant if i cant download it so thanks for reading this i hope you can get me a fixed link

jaaasgoed

Quote from: WolfsObsessed on 2015 Jan 23, 06:47:42
i hope you can get me a fixed link

The Dropbox link for win 32 bit works fine for me:  http://bit.ly/15Doc2E

Lyuba1211

So today is Glaze's birthday,the brony who changed my life.
And today LOE opened their servers.
This is the happiest day in my life.
Tristam - Truth (Dabin Remix)
Klaas - Flight To Paris

TheFawn

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 07:08:34

Same, I couldn't do MediaFire because of the 'dangerous files', but the dropbox works. Downloading that, then I'm gonna download the patch c=

Ellii

Dragonisser

Finally after soooo O: many times of missing the server event i gonna play again  ^-^

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

LovieHats

So, am i going to have to need something like winzip in order to extract the files? If so, i'm probably going to have to sit out on this cause things like Winzip won't download onto my computer (for some reason).

(Sorry if this is out of place here.)

Aria BIaze

Neibi Heart

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 07:08:34

They both say that they're malicious for me.
What do I do qq...
I've wanted to play this for months but have always missed the server openings.

Naura

I just saw the game download open, so I mentioned it in Skype, and this is literally me and my friends right now:
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

jaaasgoed

Quote from: Neibi Heart on 2015 Jan 23, 08:33:02
What do I do qq...

I read that in other posts as well. What OS are you using that you are getting these messages? Is this a Windows 8 thing or something? Usually I would be skeptical about the download if I get this message, but since you know the source for this one, I guess it's fine to just download and install it.

Have you tried to download the launcher from google drive?

TheFawn

Quote from: Neibi Heart on 2015 Jan 23, 08:33:02
What do I do qq...

I'm using Chrome and it said it was malicious too, but I went to downloads after it was done (it said it was malicious after it finished), and I clicked, 'recover file' or something like that. It gave me a warning, and I clicked 'Hurt me plenty' (xD). After that it let me open the file and extract it.  ^-^

Ellii

Lync Volan

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Jan 23, 08:38:15
I just saw the game download open, so I mentioned it in Skype, and this is literally me and my friends right now:

<what i'm doing to you and your friends "right now"

Neibi Heart

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 08:38:50
I read that in other posts as well. What OS are you using that you are getting these messages? Is this a Windows 8 thing or something? Usually I would be skeptical about the download if I get this message, but since you know the source for this one, I guess it's fine to just download and install it.

Have you tried to download the launcher from google drive?

Yeah, windows 8 hp laptop. I tried, but nothing's working.
Chrome keeps blocking my shiz and i cant get the chance to even download any of it.

TheFawn

Quote from: Neibi Heart on 2015 Jan 23, 08:53:06
Yeah, windows 8 hp laptop. I tried, but nothing's working.
Chrome keeps blocking my shiz and i cant get the chance to even download any of it.

I have the same kind as you so I don't know why you're having problems...

Ellii

Go Up