Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BRONEL

2015 Jan 23, 04:02:42 #40 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 04:06:35 by BRONEL
Having "WpfLauncher has stopped working" upon opening, close the program. Tried running as Admin, same.
Tried the 32 bit dl, but flagged and removed. Running 64-bit system btw.

ig1mi

Quote from: BRONEL on 2015 Jan 23, 04:02:42
Having "WpfLaunder has stopped working" upon opening, close the program. Tried running as Admin, same.
Tried the 32 bit dl, but flagged and removed. Running 64-bit system btw.
Try deleting any previous clients of Legends of Equestria which you still have installed on your machine.
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Anca

Yay! Can't wait until weekend!

Spoiler: show

Find me in-game as NatureBreeze, a white pegasus with a green and brown mane, brown eyes and brown pawpad as cutie mark! ^-^

ThePonyGuy1998

Nevermind. I got it to work. I just installed .NET Framework 4.5. o.O
Downloading, btw. :D
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Lync Volan

it seems to be working fine For Now!

mk452001

Okay...I downloaded the 32 bit version from the alternative link...now it's working :D

ThePonyGuy1998

Just a question. The launcher downloads the x64 or x86 build?
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Rhythm_Render

I keep getting this message after update 2

a1011d6372992d81a089b0d92347f79f does not match expected

What does this mean and what should I do?

Mistpony

2015 Jan 23, 04:18:02 #48 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 04:23:46 by Mistpony
I have a 64 bit operating system and I had no trouble with the launcher. So, I think that is a "yes, it does work with 64 bit"
[/quote]
But,it not work for me.  ono
[/spoiler]
Oh, it ok, i see 64bit download. :D
I love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.
I'am Sorry. I'm not good at English.
Sometimes you have to say, I not understand.
Sometimes I understand, because i use Google to Translate.

Mayra

Yay.  Nice downloader. 

Feel need to point out though that when I first clicked on the x64 link all the warning bells and whistles went off on my PC as it tried to block the file (both Windoze and TrendMicro).  I got around this by being extremely trusting and ignoring the warnings (after setting a system restore point - I'm not that daft) :P   Probably something to do with it being Unity browser, anyhooo...

Following that got the two pones update button {click} download and prompt to PLAY.

Counting down the seconds until server up time  <3

Lync Volan

for some reason i closed the game then tried opening it again using the Launcher inside my google crome download history and now its asking me to update again...?

ig1mi

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 04:31:39
for some reason i closed the game then tried opening it again using the Launcher inside my google crome download history and now its asking me to update again...?
I'm not getting that, still reads as "up to date" for me

Lync Volan

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 04:33:32
I'm not getting that, still reads as "up to date" for me
Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Akilas

I get the launcher too, i meet with that mesage of mediafire, soo download the launcher and got the game, just in time, this time  lol but still, i can't hold my self together, im soo happy  :3
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

ig1mi

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 04:35:44
Any idea what i'm doing wrong?
My guess, is that you moved the launcher.exe to far away from the game folder. the game folder and the .exe need to be in the same location. Otherwise it will just create a new one in that location

Akilas

2015 Jan 23, 04:40:16 #55 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 04:44:13 by Akilas
Well, click on the update botton on the right and the download beging, then when its already finish it launch me to the game, but the game most be in the downloads in my pc or whenever your downloads end when they finish.

Post Merge

Question.
The launcher download the version for you pc or just any version?, because my is 32bit, soo that come to my mind now
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Lync Volan

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 04:39:52
My guess, is that you moved the launcher.exe to far away from the game folder. the game folder and the .exe need to be in the same location. Otherwise it will just create a new one in that location
i moved it to my desktop so i guess your right X3

ThePonyGuy1998

I downloaded the 64 bits client, and it works fine. Just have to wait.

Anyways, I dunno which client downloads the launcher.

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 04:40:16
Well, click on the update botton on the right and the download beging, then when its already finish it launch me to the game, but the game most be in the downloads in my pc or whenever your downloads end when they finish.

I have it in my Downloads folder, so I think it's fine. Por cierto, hablo español. ^-^

Lync Volan

^is there somethings missing from this tab cause it feels like somethings are missing...

ig1mi

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 04:50:13

^is there somethings missing from this tab cause it feels like somethings are missing...
If your talking about that gap at the bottom, that isn't something to worry about. On higher resolutions, that gap is bigger
Spoiler: much bigger • show

Go Up