Servers Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 08, 01:25:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SuddenSleep

well...i have a problem about the game....when i managed to enter a server, a warning text came out. Title: fatal error in GC ... then it said : DuplicateHandle failed.  D:  WHY?? Help me, please?  X3

CMC Scootaloo

To all players from the second Hide & Seek event:

Pesade does not seem to work anymore. So, we're retreating to Courbette now. If Courbette doesn't work too, try Levade and Piaffe (in this order).
And please forward this to any of our players, if you can contact them somehow: Summer Breeze, Princess Twilight, Nightstar Stylus, Insight, Rainbow Dash and Onyx Blaze.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418#msg832418
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

LostSanity

What server is everyone playing on?

I really want to find someone I know. The only people I've found so far that I've known is Tiger and Mizuki and I haven't seen either of them since I found them.

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

CMC Scootaloo

2014 Aug 10, 11:00:15 #83 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 10, 11:01:46 by CMC Scootaloo
The servers go completely haywire now. Levade is full, Piaffe and Pesade don't load the pony character.
Courbette worked fine, but begins to make problems too now. So, I call it an end for this event. Sorry guys!
But don't fret! There will be another one this weekend! The third event still has to happen!
It will just be at another time than 08:00 PM EST, since I realized that a time so close to the end of the OSW is not very comfortable.
Probably at 04:00 PM or 05:00 PM EST, but I'll inform about that in the start post!
Keep an eye on it!

Thanks for attending everypony and I'm sorry for those that came later and couldn't play anymore!
It was fun with you, let's hope we can meet again at the third event!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg834494#msg834494
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Li11ia

its not loading my characters. ive tryed reloading my game but its not working. plz help!   DD:

Moonstar100

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 10, 11:00:15
The servers go completely haywire now. Levade is full, Piaffe and Pesade don't load the pony character.
Courbette worked fine, but begins to make problems too now. So, I call it an end for this event. Sorry guys!
But don't fret! There will be another one this weekend! The third event still has to happen!
It will just be at another time than 08:00 PM EST, since I realized that a time so close to the end of the OSW is not very comfortable.
Probably at 04:00 PM or 05:00 PM EST, but I'll inform about that in the start post!
Keep an eye on it!

Thanks for attending everypony and I'm sorry for those that came later and couldn't play anymore!
It was fun with you, let's hope we can meet again at the third event!

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg834494#msg834494
So your saying that the other servers weren't working and Courbette is working just fine? And there is gonna be a new server open this weekend?  :/

PixelPaintbrush

Was fun while it lasted  :D

fluttershyfan1

how do i download the game?? :(

hero4001

1 hours to go and server shut down  D: x1000

Spark Lights

The game had the ability to give my computer the blue screen so if your thinking it completely safe do not do it do not even think it is do not even think it isn't
(Alright that last part may have been a joke but the starting was real I got that screen

A bit busy at times

FanofRainbowDash

Tiger

Aaaand there it goes.

Servers' taken down, thanks for playing  ovO

*poof*

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Buddy Minute

*tips glass* here's to next weekend! I'm glad I got to see a massive pony gathering in ponydale, before everything shut down.
Spoiler: show

Thunder Jet

Tis was horribly glitchy fun.

I do not believe that I'll be here next OSW. So have fun when the time comes.  ^-^

Chack

Well, that was some of the most fun I've had in a while. I'll try to make some videos from the recordings of this and the last OSW. Thank you all!
Wait for it...

Zoroark

Ah well, the servers closed. Had a great time! Can't wait for the next one! :]
Steam Username: Festive Sapphire Splash

3DS Friend Code: 0173 - 1798 - 3148
My OCs!

Demoia

It's over!!~

I had a blast yet again, playing as Doctor Whooves as I have been sense the very first OSW. I didn't see a lot of my old friends, but I made new ones. Thank you for another awesome weekend, Legends of Equestria!!  :D  :D  :D  <3

Thunderbolt-1983

Yeah it was a cool Time with all those crazy people aaaa I mean Ponys ^^  :P

Waiting for the next Server Weekend

KrystalClear

Well that was great!... really sad its over though :(

Go Up