Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

machine_killer_rus

levmunny

By reading the announcement it appears that MLP:LOE will not be available to play tonight at 12AM but rather tomorrow night at 11:59PM, since it stated, "Note that the open server takes place AFTER BronyCon. The game will not be available to play during the convention." BronyCon is tomorrow and I suspect it to last until night.  With that being said, the release for downloading the client will take place tomorrow? Can anyone confirm this?  Such Mind boggling stuff  :o :P   

Weatherboy1

Quote from: levmunny on 2014 Aug 07, 13:07:55
By reading the announcement it appears that MLP:LOE will not be available to play tonight at 12AM but rather tomorrow night at 11:59PM, since it stated, "Note that the open server takes place AFTER BronyCon. The game will not be available to play during the convention." BronyCon is tomorrow and I suspect it to last until night.  With that being said, the release for downloading the client will take place tomorrow? Can anyone confirm this?  Such Mind boggling stuff  :o :P   

Bronycon was last weekend...

x0cheetos0x

"The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th."
Just saying.

levmunny

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2014 Aug 07, 13:12:14
Quote from: levmunny on 2014 Aug 07, 13:07:55

Bronycon was last weekend...

haha  :D

Thanks for pointing that out, i guess it will be tonight then.  Still, the download hasn't come up and its driving me crazy!!  D:

ThePonyGuy1998

One thing are the servers and another is the client software.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

x0cheetos0x

"The game will be made available for download a day or two before the servers open. There will be a forum post with further details when the game is made available."

Weatherboy1

Which begs the question.... where's the download?

ThePonyGuy1998

I don't think that the game will be made available tomorrow. Possibly we can wait.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Selects

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Selects on 2014 Aug 07, 14:12:56
Where's that HYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEE?

Everyone here is hyped! :D x5 (I'm referring to 5 :D smileys, without spamming. lol)

FanofRainbowDash

Where's the download?! I have a computer that will work with LoE, an internet connection, 7zip, servers open tonight, now all I need is the download. Where is it?!  D:

Peace Keeper

Still no download link. Oh well.
Next hour I'll go to school for finals and hopefully next 4 hours coming home the download will be there. That will be my reward.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Quizzicall

Whelp I'm now busy on the open server dates. :l

ponymin57

2014 Aug 07, 14:42:33 #354 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 19:08:41 by Pipkin
[move]YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL BE MY FIRST OPEN SERVER!!!!!!!!! :P ^-^ <3[/move]

Moderator Edit: Please refrain from smiley spamming, thank you.
Awwwww yeaaaaaaaaaa

Selects

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Aug 07, 14:35:38
Where's the download?! I have a computer that will work with LoE, an internet connection, 7zip, servers open tonight, now all I need is the download. Where is it?!  D:

What I was wondering as well. They normally put it out the day before :(. Oh well, its still hard to kill this hypu.  :D

ThePonyGuy1998

I was wondering what happened with the game? Could they forgotten it? Are they busy? System error? I dunno. :/

hero4001

ThePonyGuy1998

hero4001

Go Up