Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Starwing

Nyanyanya! Wowie Wowie Wowie! >u< I'm so stoked! I should have a video of this! Like these!

(>~< Couldn't get that Youtube thingy to work! But that's beside the point!)

Oh... the excitement is building! And it appears tomorrow!  :D Legends of Equestria! Where dreams and legends are made to each and everypony! ^^  ^-^ Ooooooh! *In a Rainbow Dash voice* It's going to be so awesome!  :3
When you feel fluffy, well... be fluffy! >u<

Spark Charge

I just don't know when the game will be available before then... I was hoping it would've been available before Thursday. Oh well...  :c
Misty Days the phantom DJ.

broe

One more day! *LoudExcitedNoises*   :3
Code Select
h,,,horse?

KrystalClear

ManeGunner6

let's hope there's a dolphins cutie mark
I wanna recreate Sea Swirl in-game http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.it

snowflop

So excited c; im going to be doing something on the 8th, but i think im free the 9th and 10th!
#yogscast 4 life
if you wan tot get in contact im on chicken smoothie, flight rising and tumblr on the same usersname :D

FanofRainbowDash

Where is the download? It was supposed to be up today.  >:O

S_Realm

Something tells me we're going to have a bunch of people stay up late tonight.  X3

ThePonyGuy1998

2014 Aug 07, 08:55:44 #308 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 09:21:38 by ThePonyGuy1998
Quote from: Jkjazz123 on 2014 Aug 07, 02:52:07
i would just like to know HOW DO WE GET THE FRICKING INSTALLER FOR THE GAME TO PLAY ON THE OPEN SERVER WEEKEND. I have been looking for the download for the game but it still is not on the fourms and no one has been able to show me how to play on the open server. please can someone tell me a step by step guide or just a link to the download. if you can you have made my day.

First of all, you don't need an installer, it's just the game with some files. Patience is very required. ^-^

You just need to extract the game to a folder, run the game, wait until tomorrow to play, and that's it.

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Aug 07, 08:31:54
Where is the download? It was supposed to be up today.  >:O

Calm down, the client will be available today, patience is very required. ^-^

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 Aug 07, 08:46:02
Something tells me we're going to have a bunch of people stay up late tonight.  X3

I agree with you, and I'll be one of them. X3

Oh, and [glow=red,2,300]TOMORROW WILL BE OPENED THE SERVERS!!![/glow] :D :3

P.S. I didn't know there was a Lyra emoticon: :-3
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

LunaSquee

I am a web developer

hero4001

2014 Aug 07, 09:22:21 #310 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 09:36:03 by hero4001
yep me il stay to 1 am  :D

Post Merge

i will be back on 6pm beter have a game that i can downald  >:O

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: hero4001 on 2014 Aug 07, 09:22:21
yep me il stay to 1 am  :D

Post Merge

i will be back on 6pm beter have a game that i can downald  >:O

I can endure at 02:00 AM, I don't see any problem. ^-^
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

White Pony

I'm heading out today to pack up on Red Bull, gluten-free pop-tarts and other assorted snacks.   ;)

ThePonyGuy1998

2014 Aug 07, 10:00:59 #313 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 10:03:09 by ThePonyGuy1998
Quote from: White Pony on 2014 Aug 07, 09:52:04
I'm heading out today to pack up on Red Bull, gluten-free pop-tarts and other assorted snacks.   ;)

Looks like you're ready for this OSW, right? lol

I planned to do this but with soda and chips. ^-^

Verdant Tome

Last time, I had two two-liter bottles of caffeinated soda and a couple pizzas to keep be awake and fed.

Not this time, though, unless I can run out and pick up some things before the weekend starts...

ThePonyGuy1998

2014 Aug 07, 10:40:43 #315 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 10:43:46 by ThePonyGuy1998
Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Aug 07, 10:23:11
Last time, I had two two-liter bottles of caffeinated soda and a couple pizzas to keep be awake and fed.

Not this time, though, unless I can run out and pick up some things before the weekend starts...

Yeah, last time I just had a three-liter bottle of soda, 4 barbacoa tacos and 6 carnitas tacos. :3 (Proud to be Mexican. <3)

I thought I was exaggerated, so I decided better to get the basic fast food, soda and chips. ^-^

machine_killer_rus

2014 Aug 07, 10:47:37 #316 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 19:05:18 by Pipkin
 :D :D :D

Moderator Edit: Please refrain from smiley spam, thank you :)

Green_Leaf1

Can't wait till tomorrow! Missed the first Open Server Weekend, glad I can check it out this weekend.  ^-^

I adopted a Twi-Shpere!
Get one here!

machine_killer_rus

KrystalClear

The thought of getting snacks hadn't even crossed my mind o.o how could I not have thought of snacks?... oh well... I'm sure I will manage to cook somthing up ^-^ maybe I will bake a cake... an OSW cake?

Go Up