Now Recruiting: Concept Artists, 3D Modelers and 2D Artists!

Started by Liska, 2013 Mar 08, 17:35:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze

I will certainly have to ponder this! The only thing that I am applicable for is the CA team. Although, after seeing their amazing works, I feel that the concept artists that are currently on on team are so much better than me!  >.<

I do have a couple of questions though: What does the average workload look like for the CA team? Also, is a personal art thread on this site acceptable as an online portfolio? Thank you! ^-^

Book Smarts

Spoiler: show
Public Relations.
Applicants must be able to provide evidence that they are qualified to fill a position on the Legends of Equestria public relations team, speak in fluent and grammatically correct English, and have an adequate amount of time they are willing to devote to the project. In order to apply for a public relations position, please email [email protected] with a list of your qualifications and experience, as well as the reason you are interested in joining.

Should you be accepted, you will receive access to a large network of individuals from around the world with various talents who are willing to work toward the common goal of creating a large-scale project, plenty of practice and feedback within your specific area of interest, and work experience which could prove invaluable to any future employers. If you're interested in game development, passionate about ponies, or simply need a hobby which will put your talents to use, please do not let this opportunity pass by! Apply at Legends of Equestria today!

Interesting... My current job history could help me if I actually decide to apply  :nod:

Julius

Purr~

Travius Trott

Well, well, well, they are seeking more ponies again for working on this. ^-^

I can only wish the best of luck to those that apply!
As I think I will just observe this time from the sidelines. X3

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Julius

Hah, I just realized I should most likely get Autodesk Maya if I get picked... On it! ^-^

And being stubborn paid off once again! :D

Got a fully licensed 2013 Maya now. Time to sleep. That was annoying. :I
Purr~

Jenzy

Sent my Concept Artist application.

*sigh* I have a feeling that it's too short.

Sea Foam

I'm rather interested in a concept artist position.
Is there any deadline for when the applications have to be in by?
Forgive me if it was stated above, but I couldn't find anything stating a deadline.  X3

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

paintypalette

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Mar 08, 17:35:40
dont quote big images pls - anya the grape :nod:

ITS A BLENDER PONY!!  O: hhhhnnnnnggg awesome!!

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Mar 09, 12:05:18
Sent my Concept Artist application.

*sigh* I have a feeling that it's too short.

And I sure didn't help with that feeling... My bad man! X3

I'm certain you'll do great though! ^-^
Purr~

Rissian

I sent a PR application hopefully it was delivered correctly I don't trust yahoo mail for some reason. x3

Julius

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Mar 09, 19:11:14
I sent a PR application hopefully it was delivered correctly I don't trust yahoo mail for some reason. x3

I feel the same way too... That's why I sent mine to Kit and Vector at the same time... X3
Purr~

Rissian

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 09, 19:18:48

I feel the same way too... That's why I sent mine to Kit and Vector at the same time... X3

Yeah, trusting email services is a bit hard, but I could only send it to one place since it's the devteam main email.  I know AOL likes to miss emails often my sister uses it.   >:/ (Curse you AOL.)

Julius

Yeah... I don't get why using email services is so annoying from a computer when it is so easy and useful (Not to mention trusty) from an iPhone. :I
Purr~

Book Smarts

Just sent out my application, a little scared, but at least it motivated me to work on my Résumé typing skills  ^-^

Best of luck  :D

Rissian

Firefly

Right now, with exams chasing my tail I'm useless, so I'll just wish all applicants good luck  lol
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Jenzy

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Mar 09, 19:32:01
-snip-
Yeah, trusting email services is a bit hard, but I could only send it to one place since it's the devteam main email.  I know AOL likes to miss emails often my sister uses it.   >:/ (Curse you AOL.)

Apparently, my AOL Mails make it to EQD, but not my GMail. So I was worried it wouldn't make it.

But Anya replied to my question. So, I believe mine made it.

I hope. I just don't trust Mail that doesn't get replies. But I believe apps. don't get replies. Just unless you have some sort of question I guess...

Paranoia gets the best of you... :/

Julius

Check your sent folder. If the email is there then it made it through. At least that works for me. :P

And Jenzy, that was nice practice for these roles we are applying for today. lol

It's sweet working with you once again. ^-^
Purr~

Nick

Application for Public Relations has been submitted. Now, I let the anxiety sink in good and deep. Best of luck to all other applicants!

KireiameJin

I sent an application for the "Concept art" category, i hope it will arrive correctly  :I   i'd really like help out with the development of the game  ^-^

Good luck to all other applicants  :D
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Go Up