A New Spring Event And The iOS Release of Legends of Equestria Are Live!

Started by Ellowee, 2022 Apr 11, 06:19:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2022 Apr 11, 06:19:11 Last Edit: 2022 Apr 14, 05:34:58 by Galapagois Reason: iOS -> iPhone, iPad; clarified Apple Silicon Macs info

Hey again, everypony! Nice to speak to you again so soon!

We've got a couple of exciting bits of news for you all. First off, the big one: Legends of Equestria is finally available on iPhone and iPad!

We've been hard at work since starting development on our mobile version of the game to get it onto the App Store; it's taken us a little bit of time to dot the I's and cross the T's, but we're finally there now! You can download Legends of Equestria from the App Store now, on an iPhone running iOS 13.0 or later, or an iPad running iPadOS 13.0 or later. Please note, however, that while it can be downloaded there, the app may not run well on devices older (or with lower hardware specifications) than the iPhone X and iPad 7. Macs with Apple Silicon can also use this as an alternative client for LoE! Major thanks go to our publishing partner Candy Horses for handling the legal processes to publish the game on the App Store.

That's not all, though; a new in-game event has begun! With winter all warmed up across Equestria, the land is truly springing into spring - but it's not all good news. The strong winds have blown many eggs out of their nests, scattering them across the Heartlands! Luckily, one pony has decided to rectify this tragedy, and he's offering rewards for all those willing to help him! You can find this new character just outside Midway Village, where he's waiting to trade you a new unique outfit (as well as some other goodies) in return for any eggs you can collect. You'll have to be quick if you want to earn this new costume, though; this in-game event only runs until the 24th April!

That's everything we have for now! We hope you enjoy the game on this new platform, and the new in-game event too; we have lots more planned for the rest of the year, so stick around, and we'll see you in Equestria!

EastsideHeart

I want to see this project going far so much... Sadly I cant help as I dont how to code and my 3D models was for minecraft, but I'm here, from Brazil, cheering for this be the best project in the world!
Trying to survive!

_ButtonMash

hi i have a error im login with ios version:

Error while adding character. Please inform the server administrator if you get this error again

the error appear after choose character.

Go Up