Life in the stars (Jump in)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 May 10, 10:54:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

2014 May 10, 10:54:43 Last Edit: 2014 May 10, 11:03:09 by Snowcraft_Pony
It had been hundreds of thousands of years since Princess Twilight's coronation - not that has anything to do with this story, its just a time frame...

Anyway, it was a year far into the future, Equestria had developed so much, and so had its Luna colonies. Now on board the ESP Starcall thousands of ponies worked, played, and enjoyed what they could on their journey to a new star system.

But what awaited them there? and what could happen on the way.

The power cut.

"Hey what's going on!" Starlight called angrily in the darkness.

"Emergency powers activated" The system controls stated across the ship, as the lights came back on. Starlight sat in her room, white panels covered the four walls and roof, while a cyan carpet covered the floor.

"What's going on?" Something exploded. "Were under attack..."

Jaywo

(Stormsurge, dark blue stormbringer pegasus mare.))

Stormsurge who was on board the Starcall, felt the sudden tremor, and ducked as the explosion cut her hearing for a minute.
The only sound she could hear was a ringing of blood rushing through her ear, and a pounding of her heart in her head.
She crouched on the floor and tried to process what was happening.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight ran into the corridors and saw through the window the pirate ship 'Nighmare' firing on them.

"Typical... pirates..."

Act One

As a boarding explodes into the ship, several of the pirates swarm into the corridor. With the chaos ensuing, a charcoal pony walks onto the ship from the opposing craft. She threw her ragged cloak behind herself, as she scopes the sight of the invasion. As the other pirates push to advantage points, Pressure Point  smiles and heads towards some of the action.

"Stand aside, let your 'heavy' show you how to clear a hallway!"

A green glow hazes from her horn. As her shipmates duck to the side, as the "locals" look on confused. A huge force of pressure pushes all the ponies left standing flying into the walls at the end of the hall. Pressure hauls a deep laugh and sigals the others to capture the fallen foe.

"Looks like boss will be happy with the progress so far. Time to push on."
The confident mare strides on deeper into the ship.

((Pressure Point: charcoal coat, black, messy mane with bright green flick at fringe. Tan eyes and muddy-looking hooves. Unicorn.))
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight ran around a corner, right into Pressure Point.

"Well if it isn't my favourite pirate. Where's you boss?"

Several armed guards also followed after Starlight, aiming at Pressure Point.

Act One

"You have a favourite pirate pony?That's an odd statement... Pressure points a hoof to her chin whilst staring up. Her eyes roll back down to meet her host's. "Don't think we've met, otherwise you'd already be stranded and worthless. And don't expect to see the boss any time soon...
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Snowcraft_Pony

"I was being sarcastic Pressure Point" Starlight exclaimed "Do you really not remember me?"

Act One

Point sighs in annoyance, expressing how much she even cares about who this "no-pony" is.
Like I've said, if you'd met me and my comrades, you'd be at the mercy of a foriegn world's monsters. Right now - I'm about to show you none of that...

Jaywo

Storm surge walked towards the HQ of the craft, but with no luck- she just happened to walk right into a pirate.
The dark-blue mare began to stammer at the sight of the intruder.
Dealing with pirates was not what she had come aboard for.
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Snowcraft_Pony

"Wow" Starlight remarked "Do you really not remember the captain of the EDS? I'm the one responsible for Oblivion's... Uhm oblivion."

Act One

((Dont know if my msg got to you, Snowcraft, so I'll ask here. Can Pressure use some grav magic to hold starlight and the current guards down? I'll make it a diameter of 10m in a fixed position. Is that okay?))

Snowcraft_Pony

Sure, but Starlight's a Pegasus, with VERY strong wings))

"Well?" Starlight asked

Act One

"Gravi-doom!
The air in the room fuzzes a moment, as a heavy force drives the hosts to the ground. The horn glows from the charcoal mare, who laughs and starts walking with heavy steps past them.

"Ahaha! Shame that you ponies aren't used to 5x Equestrian gravity! But dont worry... I'll leave you in my friends' care. I feel like making myself confortable in your cargo hold.
Oh, and I only take rumours at face-value. How do I know that's not a bluff from a natural disaster? Peh...

She then takes her leave after crossing the magic field.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight simply got up and charged at Pressure Point.

"I'm from Tey'lo I can handle this gravity no sweat!"

Something else exploded as alarms rang throughout the ship.

"All citizens please evacuate the ship at once."

Act One

"Tsk! Such a fragile craft... I'm not leaving without something from here."

As planned, the boarding party hit near the cargo hold, for quick hit and run assaults. The door glows with magic and is instantly crushed like a plastic cup. Rushing past the bulky chests and heads to a crate. Pulling the top off, Point levitates some rations and some fine juice from a rack nearby into a sack. The only expensive looking items she took were military badges and a small crystal orb.

"Okay. Time for a quick get away back to our ship."
She then rushes outside the room, trying to get back to the boarding ramp.

Jaywo

Running to get away from the intruders, Stormsurge whipped down the hallway and came to a skidding halt right in front of Pressure Point. "Uh- um- wait a minute. What are you holding?" She eyed the objects floating in Pressure's magic grasp.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight ran behind Pressure Point kicking her in the back "Stormsurge, get out of here! This pirates mine!"

Jaywo

In the heat of the moment, Storm wrapped herself around the crystal orb and took off flying down the hallway.

Act One

A groan comes from the levelled thief, and the sack falls to the ground near her. She gets up, snarling at Stormsurge as she rises up, only to whip her head back to the pony behind herself.

"Are you both really doing this now? Don't you think these small objects are a price to pay for getting off this ship ALIVE? Or did you miss the evacuation alerts? Hay, if you're lucky - you might get onto our ship and survive. Your choice- Her horn erupts with magic, "... but I won't have you stop me!!"

A shock-wave bursts from Pressure and pushes the other pony away. "Last chance, fools, or eat space!" Using her teeth, she picks up the sack and makes a run for it.

Snowcraft_Pony

Three ponies ran around the corner, all adorned in white armour, one of them grabbed Pressure Point in a magic grasp, as the others confiscated her items.

Outside in the vacuum of space several ESD ships had entered the area, all firing on the nightmare.

Go Up