Everfree Pines Horror RP

Started by Chromastone64, 2015 Oct 02, 07:18:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

It was seven o'clock, and the sun was starting to set. A taxi carriage had just pulled up at the entrance to a large forest, a bridge behind a large gate being the only way inside. Above it was a hanging sign that read "Everfree Pines". Strange, since it was more of a basic forest than a pine forest.
A blue pony with green, messy hair jumped off the carriage, carrying a saddle on his side and a pair of headphones on his head.
"Thanks, mate." He called to the "driver", who turned and sped off.
The pony looked at the forest and bridge in front of him, before pulling a note out of his bag.
"Yep, this is the place..." He mumbled, giving the end of the note another read.
"Wait for me at the entrance, Azure. I might be late.
Lustre""
There was a little heart at the end, her signature.
Putting the note away, Azure moved to the large gate, and sat down on the damp grass.
"Wonder if anypony else is coming..." He wondered.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stryder221

Not all that long after Azure had thought of it, another carriage had soon pulled up, this one moving a tad slower than the other taxi had been going.
And not long after the carriage had stopped, an Earls Green unicorn with a head of ruffled-looking, bright, golden-blonde hair had hopped off.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say "hopped off"? I meant fell off, landing face-first into the road. Groaning, the unicorn rolled over, just in time to receive a heavy suitcase that had been thrown out.
And by receive, I mean he received it right in the stomach. "Owww..." The unfortunate pony had groaned. "Why you gotta be so- Urp!" His face turned green as he covered his mouth with a hoof.

The sickness apparently subsided, though, when the carriage took off, as sulfurous mutterings cold heard from the driver before the taxi had disappeared off into the distance.

This unicorn wasn't having a good day, that much was obvious.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Chromastone64

Azure looked up to see the event play out.
"Oh dear..." He said quietly.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FakeSmile

A taxi crept down the long road toward the forest. It was an older model for a taxi and everyone that occupied the carriage prayed for the old gal to make it.  After a while down the road, the taxi pulled over and told the two ponies the old taxi wouldn't make it any further. The mare with a coat of chocolate and a cotton candy mane as bright as her eyes let out a groan. She was passive aggressive while telling the driver they couldn't do this to them. But there really wasn't much more the taxi driver could do; it would be dangerous for them to continued. Unwillingly, the mare got out of the taxi as loudly as she could. The mare went on and on about how she is going to report the taxi driver and sue the city. While the mare was throwing a baby fit, the stallion had already  got there luggage and tipped the driver. The muscular stallion with a bismark coloured coat with semi long olive green mane that he pulled back with a purple head band. Even with the mare throwing a fit, his golden eyes shined bright with joy. But the joy was replaced with fear once her rage was directed toward him. It was quite a scene; the stallion had a foot over the mare but even though she was small, she was force to reckon with. After all the years he knew her, he still didn't know how to defuse her without making it worse.  But something must be done, the entrance to the forest was few miles away and having a mare yelling at him wouldn't make th-
[Color=pink]???: Are you listenin' to me?! Hello?! I am talkin' to you![/color]
The stallion was surprised to see the mare had moved within punching reach of him. He was caught off guard so he sheepishly responded,
[COLOR=olive]???: [/B]Ha um, you are yelling than talking...[/color]
[Color=pink]???: What?! Oh, you think this is yellin'?! Boy, I am not even at MAX volume yet. But comments like THAT will get me there.[/color]
[COLOR=olive]???: [/B]Pink Cloud, please... Look, the entrance isn't that far away. Come on, a walk will do us good![/color]
The mare, Pink Cloud, could feel her blood pressure rise. Her face twisted into a rage filled frown. Through her teeth she continued,
[Color=Pink]Pink Cloud: Do us good? DO US GOOD?! You know what would have "do us good"? If YOU called those shady taxi ponies earlier! I told you a thousand and one times they send the poop stick taxis if you call last minute! But I GUESS I JUST TALK FOR MY OWN HEALTH![/color]
Well, even though he failed to defuse her, he still got her to start walking. But it was a more aggressive stomping with screaming kind of walk. The stallion let out a sigh as he picked up both their suitcases. In an exhausted tone he mumbled,
[COLOR=olive]???: [/B]I hope this trip was worth the ear ache...[/color]
The stallion placed the bags on his back as he walked a few feet from Pink Cloud; he knew better than to stand close to a fire.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Azure groaned. Even his headphones couldn't block out the mare's voice.
Even though he hated doing it, he immidiatly took a slight dislike to the mare.
(Fake, we said only one OC per per exept for me and Naura. However, I'm feeling nice, so I'll allow it ^-^ )

waaaaaaah

A taxi pulled up, and a gray pegasus emerged from it. She handed the driver a few bits, and watched him drive off into the distance.

"I hope this was worth it," she muttered to herself.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Jcfraven

2015 Oct 02, 12:48:30 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 12:50:38 by Jcfraven
A bit later than the rest, a Carriage of black makes its way to the where the rest had travelled prior. Upon arrival, the pony inside steps off, to see other ponies who had arrived before. The driver soon speeds the vehicle off.

"I apologize for the late arrival, the driver was being a bit of a donut," The pony states.

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 02, 13:11:11 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 13:22:50 by FakeSmile
[Spoiler]@Chromastone64
Sorry! When the time came that you were allowed to submit another character I do. And when I was accepted I didn't know which one made the cut. LoL, I can ditch one of them if you want. CC:
[/spoiler]
[Center]

The two finally made it to the entrance of the forest. By now, the flame died down so Pink Cloud was left with an annoyed expression. The stallion looked exhausted but he still forced a smile. Pink Cloud looked around at the ponies who were already here. She didn't see any sign of the pony who invited her so she kept close to her companion. The stallion would usually warmly greet everyone but for the same of the mare, he kept quiet and just gave everyone a warm smile. He set down both of their luggage to give his back a break. Pink Cloud sat on top of her suitcase and tried to calm down.[/center]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

2015 Oct 02, 13:24:59 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 14:03:03 by Chromastone64
Azure raised a hoof and gave the arrivals a wave. "Hey." He said. This was certainly an interesting cast.

Jcfraven

"Good day((Is it day or night?)), my name is Lunar Rose, how about yourself?" He greets and inquires to Azure.

Julien999

(("Azure raised a hand"? Isn't it supposed to be "hoof" for a pony? And oopsy~ I commented on it. :ajshifty: ))

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Oct 02, 13:44:40
"Good day((Is it day or night?)), my name is Lunar Rose, how about yourself?" He greets and inquires to Azure.

(7 PM, sun is setting.)
"I'm Azure Wave. Nice to meet you."
He looked around at all the other, before looking back at Lunar. "So, you here for the week too?"
Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Oct 02, 13:56:45
(("Azure raised a hand"? Isn't it supposed to be "hoof" for a pony? And oopsy~ I commented on it. :ajshifty: ))

:o (Thanks for pointing that out. I keep thinking their all anthros.)

Jcfraven

"Indeed. I thought it'd be a nice change of pace, and I was able to get time off from the Lunar Guard. Not like they could really deny it in the first place, though," He replies, chuckling, showing the hidden robotic eye.

"In case you're curious, I lost this thing in a battle alongside my squadron. Good stallions, they were," He explains.

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 02, 14:21:18 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 14:24:29 by FakeSmile
The mare listened to the two converse with a bored expression; not bored by what they were saying but bored waiting. Her gaze then fell on the others that were here. She didn't keep the stare for long, they didn't peak her interest either. She started to rock back and forth on her suitcase. Her suitcase had wheels so she would scoot around in place with each rock. The stallion watch her carefully incase she fell off. But he thought it was a bit funny and let out a weak laugh. Pink Cloud couldn't help but smile; she felt silly rocking but it was fun.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

*finally finding the right place because of seeing a crowd, Relic flies down towards them with a rather confused look*

Is this Everfree pines..?

Naura

"Helloooo!" A voice could be heard from one of the trees above the group. A honey coated Pegasus decked with a brown, overfilled saddlebag slid down in front of the crowd. She shock some leaves out of her mane and then looked around at the ponies who had gathered.
"Ah arrived here earlier, but it seems like ah fell asleep." The mare chuckled and blushed.
"You're the ones who Lustre gathered, ya?" She glared at the group with an unsure smile.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Oct 02, 16:13:02
Marble : interesting...we have more pests... *she takes out her bow and aims * no not yet... i dont want to blow my cover

(Misty, this is a sign up RP, and we're full...)

Julien999

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 Oct 02, 16:13:02
Marble : interesting...we have more pests... *she takes out her bow and aims * no not yet... i dont want to blow my cover

((@Misty Fly , this is a sign up RP. And the list is now full. I'm sorry. :( ))

Post Merge

((Oops, you posted before me.))

Chromastone64

"Yeah." Azure said to the new arrivals.
What he didn't see was somepony approaching from behind the gate he was sat in front of.
"BOO!!"
Azure went sprawling away from the gate, turning around to see Lustre Gleam laughing behind the gate.

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud let laughed loudly; she didn't know the unfamiliar pony would scare so easily. She also made a mental note of that. But she was still rocking while laughing and it caused the suitcase to tip over. Luckily, the stallion pushed the suitcase back up before she fell. But she didn't learn her lesson, the mare continued to rock as she giggled. She also noticed the two more ponies that arrived. The weird pony with the horns surprised her so she looked down at her hoofs instead. The stallion just rolled his eyes he watch her continued to rock. But, his real interest was Lustre Gleam. Now that she was here, the part can begin. In a booming voice he happily said,
???: Well, looks like we got us a party! I don't know about the rest of ya but I would like to see this cottage already!
He finished with his "winners" smile. Not only was he excited to get this party going, but Pink Cloud is getting fidgety.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up