Fluffy Cloud (OC)

Started by Fluffy Cloud, 2012 May 28, 09:45:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluffy Cloud

2012 May 28, 09:45:02 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 19:22:55 by Fluffy Cloud
This profile is a autobiography.

"Hello, my name is Fluffy Cloud. I'm a young pegasus mare, and I look like this. (Drawn by Dragnmastralex.)
I'm blue, da ba de da ba daee, da ba de da ba daee.
Okay, so I was born in Canterlot. My mom and dad wanted me to be a mare with good manners. But it wasn't going to happen.  I learned how to fly, and I always have ideas for new tricks. I always have new ideas for many things. So that was my special talent. As I grew up, I flew around Canterlot to perfect my skills (which I'm still doing). And I often crashed into ponies in the process. After a while, I got tired of the place, so I moved to Ponyville. As I was packing up, I found this golden compass. When I asked my parents who is belonged to, they said it was great grandpa's when he was a adventurer. They said I had to leave with them, because it was precious, but when I went back to my room to finish packing up, I hid it in my saddlebags. When I reached Ponyville, I was surprised. It's so much spacier, and friendlier. I hear about the Young Flyer's Competetion, but I haven't participated in one yet.
Now, time to say something strange.
A mirror always shows you reflection, but when I look into one, I see a different version of me! My reflection has blue dragon eyes, white pelt, wings, and a horn! The mane and tail are the same color as mine. But the cutie mark is the same, except that the biggest cloud has dragon wings! What can this mean?!"

Rumor

Nice OC Fluffy! I thought you'd never make an OC page for her. 0:)

Fluffy Cloud

Extra info: The light blue stripes in her mane and tail turn white when she starts feeling unhappy, sad, or any other negative feelings.

Rumor

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 May 28, 11:48:09
Extra info: The light blue stripes in her mane and tail turn white when she starts feeling unhappy, sad, or any other negative feelings.
Question:Why don't you ever RP as her?

sonyablademaster

I think she try use her in one of my RPs

Fluffy Cloud

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 May 28, 12:13:11
Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 May 28, 11:48:09
Question:Why don't you ever RP as her?

IDK.

Go Up