I finally have my personal OC

Started by tigrean, 2012 May 22, 14:13:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tigrean

Professor Tigrean Picks (Most call him Professor Picks)

Occupation: Archeologist, currently works at the University of Hoovington as a teacher

Race: Unicorn

Favorite Quote: "Archeology is not all adventure and excitement, you will be spending 80% of your time in a library studying, comparing and researching. So all you ponies get out of your head romantic ideas of adventure and excitement and be ready to hit the books hard. You are not following maps to forgotten treasure, hidden temples and creepy catacombs, archeology is all about research. Oh and one last thing, X never ever marks the spot!"

Background: Well he was born in Ponyville and the reason his first given name was Tigrean is because when he was born up to middle school he used to have orange streaks in his black Mane and Tail. As he grew older the orange faded away but if you look closely he still has some orange roots. As he grew up he went through school all in Ponyville and was accepted for acheology studies at the university in Canterlot. While he was there he was one of the top students in his major. Once he finished his bacheolors he then went into field research for a year then went back to school for a masters and continuing on to a PHd. After he finished he was accepted as a professor at the University of Hoovington and has been teaching there since then for about 3 years.

Hobbies: Drawing and painting.

(I will be writing a one shot fanfic about him going back to ponyville meeting the main 6 and will also fall in love with Fluttershy. Why you ask, I'm sure, and that is because I like Fluttershy.  :] I will post it on FIMfiction when I write it when I have a writers block for my Fallout Equestria fic. )

Rad Thunder

Nice hat. Haha.
And archaeologist huh? Why isn't he in our Desert expedition? lol

tigrean

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 22, 14:15:55
Nice hat. Haha.
And archaeologist huh? Why isn't he in our Desert expedition? lol

Well if he can be worked in let me know lol but I really don't post very often lol  :]

PrincessParfait

tigrean

Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2012 May 23, 12:44:56
aww I like your OC!  <3

Thanks I like your avatar is she your OC too?  :)

PrincessParfait

Gracie Sky

I like the idea of this pony. Archaeology is rarely explored, so there are a lot of potential here.

I'm not too fond of his choice of apparel, or how much school he had to attend. Then again, I don't know how high education in Equestria gets. I just know there is an elementary school.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

tigrean

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 May 24, 19:08:18
I like the idea of this pony. Archaeology is rarely explored, so there are a lot of potential here.

I'm not too fond of his choice of apparel, or how much school he had to attend. Then again, I don't know how high education in Equestria gets. I just know there is an elementary school.

Thanks I will be writing a small story in FIMfiction in conjunction with my Fallout Equestria story.  I figured I would use the earth standard as a comparison so if it should change I will adjust his story accordingly in here :)

Go Up