previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dawnstar

Name: Amber Rosa
Species: Unicorn
Coat: Pale Yellow
Mane/Tail: Ginger
Eyes: Bright Green
Cutie Mark: A silver bowl holding fruit.
Magic Color: Gold
Hometown: Canterlot
Residence: Canterlot

Personality: Friendly and well-mannered though can be a bit snobby towards ponies that annoy her. Very defensive about her cooking.

Talents: Amber recieved here cutie mark at a very early age during a dinner party her parents were hosting. She was given the task of sampling the food while her parents greeted the guests. However, she thought the taste of the food would not stand up to scrutiny and tried to cast a spell to enhance the flavor.

Unknown to her, the spell she had cast did more than just enhance the taste of the food, but unlocked the hidden flavors inside. The dinner guests were amazed at the quality of food they had been served, but did not believe Amber when she admitted to having cast the spell. After a few comparative tests, however, they admitted that Amber may have done more than just cast an enhancement spell.

Amber was later taken in as an assistant caterer where she learned how to make many Canterlot dishes, and once she was old enough she eventually took ownership of the catering service of which she still runs to this day.

Note: Her special magic talent is making any food she wishes taste as amazing (or if she wishes, as horrible) as she desires. Any other magic ability is only around the average for unicorns.

Expand for images:
Spoiler: show
A grown Amber in Canterlot Gardens:

Amber as a filly before acquiring her cutie mark:

Rad Thunder

Yum. Can I try some of her cooking? =P

sonyablademaster

Dawnstar

Glad you like as I had a bit more trouble with her backstory. Lots of deleting, adding, re-wording, ect. May or may not do some tweaks in the future, but for now I think she turned out all right.

sonyablademaster

Go Up