Name: Dawnstar Light
Species: Pegasus
Coat: Blueish Silver
Mane/Tail: Aqua Blue
Eyes: Aqua Blue
Cutie Mark: An aqua blue shooting star.
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Residence: Cloudsdale
Occupation: Freelance Entertainer (Creates lightshows for plays, theatres, etc.)

Personality: Quiet and somewhat detached, but generally friendly. Very loyal to those he considers friends.

Talents: Like all Pegasi, Dawnstar has the ability to alter the weather. However, his special talent is the ability to manipulate air currents to bend and refract light in different ways. This allows him to form very detailed and deceptive illusions. This talent was realized when one of his friends was captured by a troll that had taken refuge in a nearby cave to hide from the daylight. Guiding the air currents as he went, Dawnstar brought the sun's light deep within the troll's lair which turned the startled creature to stone.

Dawnstar is also a very accomplished flyer with higher than average wing speed. However, he tries not to brag about it and usually turns down racing challenges. Preferring a much more relaxing glide to all-out sprints.

Expand for images:
Spoiler: show
Grown Dawnstar gliding over some grassy hills:

Dawnstar as a colt before acquiring his cutie mark:

Dawnstar

Made a few tweaks to cut down on text, but mainly added images. I've got a unicorn and earth pony I'm finishing up as well that I'll probably post soon.

Rad Thunder

Teal Turken

wow one of the best OCs I've seen on terms with the backstory! :D

Dawnstar

Yeah, wanted to do something out of the ordinary with his special talent and once I'd settled on light refraction through air currents the first thing that came to mind was the three trolls from the Hobbit and the rest formed out of that.  :)

sonyablademaster

I like this pony 2  :D

Go Up