Your a pony

Started by Vertigo, 2012 Oct 16, 20:37:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

akirawind0

A pony...I will for sure be unicorn and kind designer that actually my real personalty

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Vertigo

I would be a Pegasus even though I want to be a earth pony.  :c

akirawind0

When I was new here I was think to be a Pegasus but I when with unicorn in the end for some reson

studying is learning
teach is a ability
Crystal Is Style

Bravo 658

Actually, I'm rather torn between two things.  Grassblade, my pony form--which fits my personality, but not my overall behavior traits--or a dragon, which my brother says I actually tend to behave like.
Friendly one, of course, that loves hugs...  But still a dragon.

Dawnstar

It'd be weird if I were to become one of my other OCs besides Dawnstar as they're actually loosely based off some of my real life friends rather than a part of my own personality.

With Dawnstar though one of two things can happen. In the bio I've been working on he is unable to remember anything before he was found as a little colt by a Cloudsdale pegasus, so if I became him at that point either I'd genuinely forget everything and start there or I'd remember everything and pretty much play out everything up to the present.

The former would be interesting because my subconscious would pretty much take over at that point, while the latter would be fun in its own way as I'd be able to pretty much be in my pony's hooves while still remembering who I actually was.

super_chris85

i would use lightning to burn a tree just to make sure i am the right one

Chack

I might start rolling around in the streets, but I don't wanna get rolled over by a carraige or stepped on. 
I dunno, I might figure out how to draw with my mouth and sell my artwork for a profit.  -.-
Wait for it...

Go Up