General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

I did hear some rumors about the information on Pokemon Sun & Moon versions although it came from PAX east. My friend told me that the scary thing is that they look real and gotten shown at PAX east.

The question is does this picture make the rounds yet?. My only answer is that this picture needs more information whether it's gonna be confirmed or not.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Stardust Dragon

Well, I FINALLY got a Destiny Knot in ORAS.  I'm no good at contests and don't have the ability to properly trade with my copy of X, so I had to tear it away from that couple in Sea Mauville, and it took FOREVER to do so.  At least now I can start breeding like I intended to do a month ago.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2016 May 02, 19:13:06
Well, I FINALLY got a Destiny Knot in ORAS.  I'm no good at contests and don't have the ability to properly trade with my copy of X, so I had to tear it away from that couple in Sea Mauville, and it took FOREVER to do so.  At least now I can start breeding like I intended to do a month ago.

Actually The pokemon Contest is a lot easier than the original versions. If you migrated your pokemon from R/S/E > D/P/Pl/HG/SS > B/W 1&2 > ORAS, their conditions will stay intact and you finish the rest of the conditions from ORAS by feeding the rest of the pokeblocks without any limits. If you stick to combinations of moves, you'll nail the contest very easily.

Well if you want someone to transfer the item for you, you need someone trustworthy enough to help you with that.

I had a feeling that certain someone disagreed with the information about sun & moon that I provided and said that the information was false, but we'll never know if that's true or not. The picture I posted was sugimori's art style and the unova starters were shown before B/W 1&2 were released.

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Not to mention spreading the word too. I hope the information that my friend provided me with the picture (which i posted here) is real and true.

I don't think anyone here has any opinions or take on the picture (which i posted) and provided sun & moon information on the starters, but who knows. The other information that i picked up from my friend is that someone in gamefaqs said that the picture is sugimori's art style and gen 5 starters did get shown before Black & White 1/2 were released.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Quick recap • show
-The new region is called Alola.
-3 new starters: Rowlet (Grass/Flying), Litten (Fire), and Popplio (Water).
-The Legendaries on the boxes are revealed, but no names have been given yet.
-The release date is November 18, 2016.

Chromastone64

First of all, WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET IT LATER THAN EVERYONE ELSE?!
Second, those new starters are...interesting. As much as I hate spoiling future Pokemon for myself, I may have to see their evolutions first before I pick.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

This is great and all... but...

Have they given an explanation for what happened to Pokemon Z yet? I legitimately can't move on to this until they do.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Who cares? We're getting new main games.

If it bugs you that much, just email The Pokémon Company.

KirbyFluttershy

I believe Rikaria is right. There's no explanation why there's no pokemon Z just yet, but as rikaria said if it bothers you about the Z version, just e-mail and ask the pokemon company. If they said pokemon Z isn't gonna be made, it can't be helped and you have to accept their opinions and move on to the next version. We don't know when they're gonna release the other forms of zygarde other than it's 50% form and distribute them through event.

It seems that the picture I shown here was just a blind guess, but i'm pretty sure the picture wasn't yet finalized.

Has anyone else noticed about the Legendary pokemon on Sun version that looks a little bit mixed version of reshiram and pyroar?

Julius

The new region looks absolutely gorgeous! And I'm so happy to have character customization back! But... Those starters... I'm not a fan. :s

Fennekin will always be my favorite starter. <3
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

My Friend is right on the nose about the new region. He said that alola region is a island type region and he also told me that customizations are back as well.

Rikaria

KirbyFluttershy

Well a youtuber named abdallah (which i mentioned before) has that same analysis video. As for the starter, I'm leaning towards over rowlet, but hopefully at some point of the game and able to breed, I can get all the starters through trade.

There's been a lot of talk about which starters they're getting and what legend people want. The information that I need are just exclusive pokemon and new mega evolution pokemon.

LostSanity

QuoteWho cares?

I do.

QuoteIf it bugs you that much, just email The Pokémon Company.

QuoteI believe Rikaria is right. There's no explanation why there's no pokemon Z just yet, but as rikaria said if it bothers you about the Z version, just e-mail and ask the pokemon company. If they said pokemon Z isn't gonna be made, it can't be helped and you have to accept their opinions and move on to the next version. We don't know when they're gonna release the other forms of zygarde other than it's 50% form and distribute them through event.

Please tell me your joking.

Gaming companies don't respond to e-mails.

Rikaria

You wanna bet? I had to send a complaint about an illegitimate user in Pokémon Shuffle, and they replied the next day.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 May 11, 19:30:37
You wanna bet? I had to send a complaint about an illegitimate user in Pokémon Shuffle, and they replied the next day.

I'm guessing that had to be one of those people who were using the pokemon that aren't released like ditto and shiny genesect unless you got a different story to tell.

I agree with Rikaria. There's a customer support and you can contact them by e-mail and like I said if they're not making pokemon Z, it can't be helped and you have to accept what they're telling you and move on. I've contacted a gaming company's customer support by phone and asked what my question was and My problem was solved and we're not joking. Direct videos and E3 are the only evidence they're providing.

LostSanity

Alright fine. Give me the e-mail address/contact information and I'll give it a shot.

I seriously doubt this will work just so you know.

Rikaria

It's on the official Pokémon site... It's not that hard to find...

Go Up