General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KirbyFluttershy

If I did say i did check the eShop and there's no demo there, There's no demo there. this info explains it why
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Chibalt

that's a bizarre decision, maybe america's branch of Nintendo just didn't have the effort to put out the demo, it's pretty common knowledge it's been lazy on a lot of things, including translations.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Rikaria

Spoiler: Braixen's Burst Attack is just too adorable • show
And this is only the beginning of it; this pic alone doesn't do enough justice.

Anyway, in Pokémon GO news: is this potential footage?
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chromastone64

That's why I usually just call Braixen's burst "Kawaii Bubbles" :)
On a side note, how do you actually pronounce Braixen? I say it like "breaks-en", but I've also heard it said as just "brazen"

I'm getting a little good with Gardevoir now, and even have my own support stratagy with it: use Cubone and then charge up Calm Mind, then when the opponent gets pulled towards you, use the forcefield and basically, they get slammed right into it :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

According to the animé (and whenever Serena calls her Braixen out), they say the former of what you said: breaks-en. Or if you prefer to make a pun out of it: breaks in :P (Y'know... Braixen breaks in? Eh? Eh? *gets pulled off of stage by cane*)

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Mar 20, 11:42:26
Spoiler: Braixen's Burst Attack is just too adorable • show
And this is only the beginning of it; this pic alone doesn't do enough justice.

Anyway, in Pokémon GO news: is this potential footage?

Well As I took a closer look of the picture, that's more of a charming to me.

Speaking of pokken, It doesn't seem like I can try out the game. When I was at toys r us, I guess the demo play isn't available, but someday i'll get a chance to try it out.

Rikaria

I gave up and traded in Pokkén. The game got boring for me too quickly.

KirbyFluttershy

Well you'll never know when there's gonna be updates and DLCs for pokken these days. You should've done some online matches if you're that competitive. If there are any additional info on pokken's updates and DLCs, then probably most ppl think that some characters will be tweaked.

I found a interesting pokken video, but I'm pretty sure you guys may recognize these moves and which character that uses these moves Tekken Inspired moves in pokken

There's not much games to talk about till next month and E3 2016 for information on Sun & Moon versions

Rikaria

Sakura_Blossom

Rikaria

Oh my Celestia, Pokémon Shuffle finally updated to 1.3.1!

Basically, all the awesome features the Mobile version had has finally come over to the 3DS version! (Don't worry though: all the item prices are left alone.)

Chromastone64

Well, it only took me this long to lose my first Pokken League match...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Mar 22, 23:11:54
Oh my Celestia, Pokémon Shuffle finally updated to 1.3.1!

Basically, all the awesome features the Mobile version had has finally come over to the 3DS version! (Don't worry though: all the item prices are left alone.)

It's kind of annoying that we're not getting any of these notices for the pokemon shuffle update, but what's more annoying to me is the 3DS system update which i'm not getting the notice for it every time I check in to pokemon shuffle. Well At Least with pokemon shuffle's spotpass, we should be able to get notices for pokemon shuffle more easily now.

Chromastone64

So in the dojo, the Synergy Bursts have names, and Braixen's is...Psyfirecracker? Say that three times fast.

KirbyFluttershy

This mission in pokemon Shuffle I don't get was "Use specified Support Pokémon more than any other!", does it mean that I have to use 1 specific pokemon in the party?

Rikaria

Seeing as there's only one mission that fits that description currently, it means you need to make as much Pikachu matches as possible when battling Marshtomp. You'll know if you succeeded if Pikachu gets the crown.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Mar 24, 01:27:47
Seeing as there's only one mission that fits that description currently, it means you need to make as much Pikachu matches as possible when battling Marshtomp. You'll know if you succeeded if Pikachu gets the crown.

Ok So Basically I have to use other weak pokemon for that mission then. the others that i'm trying to do was make a combo of 100 or more matches, and score at least 35k or more so apparently I know the solution those 2 missions, but it'll take me some luck and have to do it in a 3-pokemon stage.

Rikaria

2016 Mar 24, 12:45:19 #937 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 24, 13:34:44 by Rikaria
The more I see about Pokémon GO, the more "meh" I think of it:

EDIT: Here's a revised guide for the Pokémon Shuffle Mission Cards: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHlB5qqO8g

KirbyFluttershy

Well These missions are getting tougher than I expected. It's hard to score that much points and make that number of combos.

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Shuffle - Upcoming Events

Within the Pokémon Daisuki Club newsletter, it has been confirmed that on Tuesday March 29th, two event stages are going to go live. These stages are based on "Angry Pikachu", and more notably, Zygarde 10% Forme. The full details of the stages are not yet known, and these stages are currently only confirmed for Shuffle Mobile, but will likely hit the 3DS version at the same time.

Spoiler: One of my friends confirmed this since the data found for the Angry Pikachu was added already (among other Pokémon), and there's also info regarding Zygarde 50% Forme • show
Note that any Pokémon with a 'dex number of 999 means they're not officially out yet/incomplete.

EDIT:
Quote from: SerebiiIt has been confirmed that in the episode of Gathering at the Pokémon House, the variety show that airs in Japan every Sunday that airs on April 3rd, series Director Junichi Masuda will be on alongside battle director Shigeki Morimoto and game director Shigeru Ohmori and will talk about the new games, presumably Pokémon Sun & Moon, and will feature the first TV aired footage. It is not known if the footage will be released officially on the internet beforehand but we will post as soon as anything is revealed.

Go Up