General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sakura_Blossom

KirbyFluttershy

Wow, Looks like I was right about the giratina. The Stage gets harder as you progress and I'm already close to level 50 on that stage. I just gotta be lucky on the stage and make the right moves.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Of COURSE it gets harder... Why wouldn't it, especially when it's called an Escalation Battle to begin with?
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Rissian

Does anyone happen to have a fire friend safari in Pokemon X/Y that contains a Ninetales? It's kinda annoying that it's the only way to obtain one without buying pokemon bank and transferring them from Black/White.

Rikaria

2015 Jun 09, 20:54:29 #564 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 09, 20:57:20 by Rikaria
What in particular do you want for Ninetales, by the way? If it's something that can be done via breeding, I can take a request (as long as it doesn't involve a shiny).

KirbyFluttershy

I have a HA vulpix on my X/Y/ORAS, but i always put it on modest nature. IVs may vary though.

As for pokemon shuffle, getting to level 100 on giratina can be too much of a risk and work, but mostly i'm pretty sure it's the risky part.

Rissian

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 09, 20:54:29
What in particular do you want for Ninetales, by the way? If it's something that can be done via breeding, I can take a request (as long as it doesn't involve a shiny).

I mainly want a drought Vulpix or Ninetales and I don't really trust the GTS for legit pokemon. I'd also like to breed them for IV's though which would take more than one. If you or kirby could help that would be cool. I don't really have much to offer in return though.

Rikaria

What Nature and IVs do you want on it? (Rather, which IV do you NOT want 31 on?)

KirbyFluttershy

The Nature I may recommend for Vulpix and ninetales would be modest or timid.

Rissian

2015 Jun 10, 10:30:57 #569 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 10, 10:46:42 by Rissian
Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 10, 09:34:18
What Nature and IVs do you want on it? (Rather, which IV do you NOT want 31 on?)

I'd say an attack IV is one I wouldn't need for Ninetales. Either Timid or Modest would be cool. I used to do competitive battling on diamond and pearl not so much now but it's still fun to battle others.

Rikaria

Quote from: Rissian on 2015 Jun 10, 10:30:57
I'd say an attack IV is one I wouldn't need for Ninetales. Either Timid or Modest would be cool.

Seeing as I already have a female, Modest Ninetales with Drought on my Y, I'm more than willing to do it. Just one more question: any Egg Moves?

KirbyFluttershy

If I may ask, why attack IV? if you wanted a drought vulpix & ninetales, then you should go with sp. atk IV along with modest or timid natures. My Friend has one and told me the recommended natures. If you're making a physical Ninetales, then you need adamant or Jolly natures.

besides Ninetales is made for sp. atk in terms of the movepools. if with drought, you can use solarbeam on ninetales.

Rikaria

You're misreading what others are putting again... The Attack IVs were the ones NOT to be at 31 ._.

Rissian

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Jun 10, 12:50:23
Seeing as I already have a female, Modest Ninetales with Drought on my Y, I'm more than willing to do it. Just one more question: any Egg Moves?

Hypnosis would be cool if that's alright.  ^-^

Rikaria

I'll see what I can do. I'll try to have it ready by tomorrow or the day after.

Rissian

Thanks, there's really no other way for me to get one except through trading or the GTS which I always worry every time I use it.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rissian on 2015 Jun 10, 15:23:27
Thanks, there's really no other way for me to get one except through trading or the GTS which I always worry every time I use it.

Well That's the reason why I don't use GTS. Not only that, but also some ridiculous trade offers as well. That's why I prefer Friends and ppl who I trust to trade with.

SimK64

Quote from: Rissian on 2015 Jun 10, 15:23:27

The last time I traded on the GTS:

Got Terrakion for a Caterpie. :/

Rikaria

Good grief, my game loves to troll me... I've been getting nothing but 4IV-at-most Vulpix so far...

Well... we'll see how tomorrow goes.

Stardust Dragon

Finally beat escalation lvl 50 in Shuffle, and after the effort that one level took me I'm moving onto the main stages.  No way I'm hitting 100 how often I play that one.

Meanwhile, I finally hit my breaking point (again) trying to breed my shiny Lucario female, so I'm moving onto another breeding project...shiny Swanna female. X3  At least the gender ratio isn't fighting me this time.

Go Up