Children of the Night

Started by Rikaria, 2013 Jul 25, 00:32:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Guys, check it out!

Equestria Daily's banner!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

BerserkerBrony

Some one made a "technically official" story right here.  Looks alright-ish IMO

hyper drive [HD]

by far my favorite video and greatest animation ive ever seen.

Minor-T5

OHMYFREAKINGGOSHTHATWASEPIC
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

Blackbloodyrose2

God I love Luna so much X3

phirenor

Canterlot at night - this is something you can't describe! Absolutely Amazing!

Asterian Starfall

2013 Sep 04, 17:36:47 #26 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 04, 19:35:41 by Asterian
"I remember dreaming of nights like this one since I was young. The full moon, the Princess of the Night, the other colts and fillies... I still have dreams like that, only I'm certain they are not dreams anymore. It couldn't have been just a dream... It was too real. I remember, after a particularly trying day, I went to Her Garden of Shadows. She kissed my cheek and said, 'You are always welcome here, my child.' I never could leave my life in Equestria behind; Something always kept me from living with her. But... 'my child'... I never knew what she meant by that until recently when it came to me like lightning. We are equally one with the Sisters - we are Their children and nothing can change that. If only the trials of the day were to disappear as they do at night, Equestria would know true peace.

I still see Her every night, and I love my brothers and sisters who are fortunate enough to have heard Her song. Not all shadows are to be feared, for one of the kindest ponies in history has built a prosperous kingdom in them.

I am very proud to be called a Child of the Night, and I wouldn't have it any other way. May it never change, and may Equestria only ever change for the better."

(FYI, yes. I was in character there, but the same story above holds true for my real life. Even before I knew MLP:FiM existed, I dreamed of the Land of Enchantment and of a dark blue pony being there and talking to me. Even though today was... depressing, I know I'll see Her soon and that She will be there to love me. She is always in my heart as a beloved role model. True story, my Brothers and Sisters. Remember that her shadow is a place of solace.)
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Catpisi

This is so awesome!I really enjoy listening to this.Thankies. <3  ^-^

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

derpyhooves0

fintistic ti si os doog I tna'c neve lleps thgir
                         ^
                          |
Fantastic it is so good I can't even spell right

And For This I wasn't watching it! omc oh my cheez
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

mystia aurastar

I love the animation but not princess luna im sorry but she just is not the kind of pony that really shows true princess nature but celestia ok she teats luna like she is her own daughter and shes not a tyrant for heaven sake but anyways I did like like the animation dont bash because I dont like luna its just that she still has more too learn about being the princess,I just wish she was more like celstia :l but still a good animation

Icy Shield

2015 Jun 04, 06:41:25 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 04, 06:42:58 by Icy Shield
Quote from: mystia aurastar on 2015 Feb 28, 11:40:32
I love the animation but not princess luna im sorry but she just is not the kind of pony that really shows true princess nature but celestia ok she teats luna like she is her own daughter and shes not a tyrant for heaven sake but anyways I did like like the animation dont bash because I dont like luna its just that she still has more too learn about being the princess,I just wish she was more like celstia :l but still a good animation

If you did understand what she had to came through, you would understand why she acted that way. Being rejected and not getting the love from her subjects as her sisters gets for centuries, went to depression, sorrow and anger and then get banished to the moon for 1000years after incident. How would you feel like?   :c

Let it snow!

Go Up