Aeriel Blitz

Started by SuperSpaceMan34, 2022 Aug 15, 00:58:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SuperSpaceMan34

2022 Aug 15, 00:58:44 Last Edit: 2022 Dec 10, 18:22:16 by SuperSpaceMan34 Reason: Fixed name in post title and character image.
I apologize if anyone happens to have a character with this name.

I may not RP in the forums since everything seems kinda dead, but I can RP on Discord if anyone's willing to have another character join. I can be found on the official LoE Discord Server.

Ariel Blitz

Species, Race: Pony, Pegasus
Power(s): N/A
Weapon(s): N/A
Abilities: Fighter Maneuver

Personality: Helpful and excitable. Easily distracted by things that grab her interest. Adventurous. Can and will defend herself and others if necessary.

Appearance: Steel blue coat, yellow eyes, oval lensed rimless glasses, white and blue mane & tail w/ thin red highlights in white parts.
[The image below was made with the character creator provided in Pony Town.]

Extra(s):
Second pony character, elder sister of Steel Blitz(May or may not be present, depending on how active I am).

She's often seen with saddlebags. The left bag holds empty scrolls, quills, and a closed inkwell, the right holds Bits and other small things she collects. The empty scrolls are used to write down descriptions or draw pictures of interesting places she visits.

Her Cutie/Talent Mark is a coat of arms. Inside the 'shield' is a flag on a hill. The print on the flag is a crossed wing and sword. Her Cutie Mark's color scheme has color placements somewhat similar to the 1947 USAAF roundel, with greens and a lighter blue included.
See image below

Fighter Maneuver: Has better maneuverability in the air compared to the average town or city dwelling pegasi due to flight training sessions in various areas, especially in dense woods and forests. Can easily avoid enemy projectiles or fly in narrow spaces, to an extent.

Decided to try and make her Cutie Mark in MS Paint because that's the best thing I have. Yes, I know, low quality stuff.
Used the curve line to trace over a resized wing.
A friend,
Super Space Man 34

Willing to RP on Discord. You can find me on the LoE official Discord Server.

Go Up