Game install path

Started by Ferro_the_King, 2017 Sep 09, 08:56:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ferro_the_King

Hi, I think it would be great to at least warn players about launcher's behavior. I expected it to ask about game install path (as most similar launchers do), but instead of this it installed the game right to the location of the launcher. So now I have the game installed right on my desktop, which isn't where I wanted to have it (It's a SSD with VERY limited capacity) lol

Is it safe to move game files after the install, or do I have to download it again and run the launcher at the correct place instead?
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

NorthWynd33

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Sep 09, 08:56:54Hi, I think it would be great to at least warn players about launcher's behavior. I expected it to ask about game install path (as most similar launchers do), but instead of this it installed the game right to the location of the launcher. So now I have the game installed right on my desktop, which isn't where I wanted to have it (It's a SSD with VERY limited capacity) lol

Is it safe to move game files after the install, or do I have to download it again and run the launcher at the correct place instead?

I'm pretty sure it should be fine if you move the game file.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up