[PRIVATE! DON'T JOIN!] Time For Destruction

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 Jun 02, 19:38:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

That seed will eventually come to grew new seeds...new seeds to grow. But instead, you just kept yourself cut off from your friendship garden, never growing a new seed. You bought a plant of friendship, thinking it would help you to make friends. But it didn't. You forced it.

Peace Keeper

Okay enough of this metaphor nonsense! I had it!

She makes the spell to teleport them out of the alternate reality and back into the past.

---------------------------------

*-You decide where we landed. I suggest before the birth. That way they end up somewhere they are hidden from public view and that they leave no trace of them ever being there. Just like a measure of safety in case seeing their presence DOES affect a future other than their own x3 any tiny change can affect the future.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

The two teleport to the time of a week after Loyal moved to his new Colorado home.

You can't do this, Starlight. Destroying me won't change anything. You'll end up friendless and alone. Think about what you're doing. Do you really want to equalify everypony, and still be alone? Or do you want to try making new friends, and live a happy life? /color]

Peace Keeper

What for? It's caused me to lose my friend, and you had to ruin a perfectly good chance for everypony to be equal. I had a vision to make them happy. I can never manage to make any new friends since my first one.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Yes. YOU eanted to make them happy...living under your rule. It just doesn't sound right. And believe me, I've lived alone for three years.

Peace Keeper

Then... then... *tears running down* What's the point for me if I will never make friends? I try whatever but can never make it happen.

Loyal Defender

There, now....no need to cry. Loyal held his hoof out to Starlight. Come with me, and I can help you accomplish that goal. I can help you make new friends.

(Your choice as to whether Starlight continues going to the past, or continues the RP (not ends it) with making new friends.)

Peace Keeper

Starlight keeps here eyes shut trying to hold her tears in. She lifts a hoof in the air shaking it. She only made grunts then looks to Loyal. Closing her eyes again, shaking what seemed like a full 10 minutes, she makes her move. She lays her hoof onto Loyal's back and looks up in sadness in her eyes.

I doubt anypony will ever want to be my friend. You really think anypony will?

Loyal Defender

It's not hard to make friends. In fact...you've already made one.

Peace Keeper

Huh!?

Looking in confusion, she wipes a drop of tear away.

It can't be. Nopony would want to. Who can be my friend with all I have done?

Loyal Defender

Peace Keeper

What? You!? After all I have done? Trying to change your future for the worst? Even to make you nonexistent? Why would you want to be my friend?

Loyal Defender

First of all, I've dealt with worse. I've even been KILLED and brought back to life. Secondly, everypony could use a friend. Especially you.

Loyal leaned over and hugged Starlight like there was no tomorrow. Which, sort of ironically enough, there wasn't.

Peace Keeper

Starlight didn't know how to react to the sudden hug. She froze confused from Loyal hugging her. Never she has been hugged for some time. Feeling a bit of warmness, she decides to hug back.

Thanks... but... only you would actually want to accept me. I don't think anypony else will want to accept me.

Loyal Defender

Well...I know some ponies who would...but you kind of owe them an apology. But luckily, you have me to help out with that...

Peace Keeper

You sure they will accept me? I can never forgive myself for what I tried to pull on those ponies.

Loyal Defender

I'm sure they'll forgive you. After all, everypony deserves a second chance. And, even if they don't forgive you, you can always stay with me in Ponyville...

Peace Keeper

I hate to say this but... I hope you are right.

Loyal Defender

Loyal's horn glowed and cast a time travel spell.

Mares first.

Peace Keeper

Starlight bows her head down, looking up to the portal as she begins to make her way to the portal. She looks back to Loyal before looking back to the portal. As she brings her entire body, she vanishes into the portal.

Go Up