Her Loyal Temple of the Cursed (Sign up)

Started by SandFire, 2016 Mar 08, 11:29:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Solar was starting to get impatient as time went by while he was on the top of the ship. taking a few glances at the ther areas he started to spring forward taking a leap into the air which he eventually landed on the grass in a 3 point landing. After he got up he then headed off into the forest.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

*Just waiting on Mr. Leader Pony here, if curious :p.

SandFire

Shadow sighed and walked up and kicked the boxes until the chub wolf was loosened enough to get out and than proceeded to try to get the chub wolf off of the airship by pushing him but just ended up bouncing off him repeatedly like a trampoline.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

2016 Apr 01, 22:40:47 #43 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 22:52:42 by Gamepaw
Game whined and waddled away from the pony, puffing and panting almost instantly, not even making it out of the cargo room before he fell over in a heap.

Stryder221

Illusion only sighed as he stepped forward, mentally shaking his head. The leader wasn't taking much action, and his other teammate wasn't taking the lead either.
"Alright, fine, I'll go. I'm more likely to see something anyway..." He said with a sigh of resignation.

Tentatively, he stepped into the entryway, carefully looking around, with his horn glowing ever so slightly green as he sent out what appeared to be small pulses of magic.
A basic trigger spell. If there were traps if a magical variety, it'd set them off without anyone being caught in a dangerous situation. Of course, it had a tendency to fail against anything too complicated.

The magic traps, if any, are probably pretty unstable after all this time... Just a little push should set them off.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

*Just wanted to point this out, as I find it a bit humorous: Me and Stryder seem like we'd be perfect on the same team, yet we're enemies instead. Not saying I don't like my group, but still.

SandFire

2016 Apr 01, 23:40:29 #46 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 23:43:03 by SandFire
((

In the first room where Illusion was in the doorway of had a bright flash of light blinding the pony, but nothing else seems to be set off. If Illusion would of gotten a good look before the flash he would of noticed the room was oddly new looking, with a combination door at the end of the path, but the spell broke causing parts of the puzzle to fall off. Until the pieces are back it will be impossible to figure out the puzzle and to complete it

Post Merge

Shadow seeing the fat wolf wasn't moving that way decided to jury rig a string, a collar, and a sandwich to get the wolf to move. The device was a collar with a stick just in front of the wolf with the sandwich just out of reach of the wolfs mouth.

Gamepaw

Game stared at the sandwich and attempted to get it. Waddling out of the door the pudgy wolf kept attempting to get the swing sandwich. Whining every time the wolf failed he whined loudly, panting again the wolf attempted to figure out the sandwich.

Sitting down with a heavy thud, the wolf watched as the sandwich came closer, tilting his head up the wolf grabbed for the sandwich, succeeding he let out a happy noise along with the wag of his tail and quickly devoured the sandwich.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Super sayian pony

// This rp is going surprisingly fast O:

*Red kinda not knowing what to do as a leader, stands there, not sure what to do*
* :ajshifty: *

SCIENCE!!

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 02, 11:03:59 #50 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 19:36:26 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 01, 23:17:59
Illusion only sighed as he stepped forward, mentally shaking his head. The leader wasn't taking much action, and his other teammate wasn't taking the lead either.
"Alright, fine, I'll go. I'm more likely to see something anyway..." He said with a sigh of resignation.

Pink Cloud: Godspeed to ya, champ!
The mare said as she flashed him a smile. She was glad someone spoke up before it got too awkward. Also, she was glad things were finally picking up speed. Hopefully whatever trap that was bound to get Illusion won't delay them for too long.

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Apr 01, 23:40:29
In the first room where Illusion was in the doorway of had a bright flash of light blinding the pony, but nothing else seems to be set off. If Illusion would of gotten a good look before the flash he would of noticed the room was oddly new looking, with a combination door at the end of the path, but the spell broke causing parts of the puzzle to fall off. Until the pieces are back it will be impossible to figure out the puzzle and to complete it.

The mare squinted as the bright light engulfed Illusion. A small smile formed across her face; she was glad the trap wasn't too bad and it didn't happen to her. With an excited giggle, the mare happily joined the stallion into the temple. The inside was . . . alright. Nothing worth getting excited over. But the pieces on the floor did catch her attention. As she made her way down the hallway she said to Illusion,
Pink Cloud: That wasn't too bad, now was it? . . . . .
. . . . .
How strange, there are a bunch of weird pieces on the ground. . . What you think they are for?

The mare smiled as she picked up a piece. She examined the object in her hoof as she waited for her team to answer. The answer was pretty obvious, but since the group doesn't know each other she figured it wouldn't hurt to work on their communication skills.

Spoiler: My dudes. • show
So I thought, "Hey, how we gonna RP this?" Then the answer hit me, "Multiplayer Puzzle." The game is already set up, y'all can join here

Post Merge

Spoiler: Results Of The Puzzle. Stryder made us all look bad. • show

(( RP wise, we'll just have Stryder solve the puzzle while. . . Pink and Red struggle to help. LoL ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 02, 11:03:59Stryder made us all look bad.
[Nobody really seemed to really... do anything. If anyone was there at the time, I didn't see or hear anything. Sorry about that.  X3]

The unicorn had been quick to cover his eyes before the flash went off, and only raised a brow at the room's newest form.

"Ooh, like a jigsaw puzzle? Oh, mane, I used to love those as a foal!" Illusion had said, a wide grin on his face as he happily took the pieces in hoof.
Without another word, he quickly got to work, pushing piece after piece back in place. Repairing ancient things like this turned out to be surprisingly easy, much like the puzzles he had mentioned.

Oblivious to the efforts of his companions, he soon managed to piece it all together, though not without some trial and error.
With that same grin on his face, the unicorn stepped back to admire the finished piece. It turned out to be less of an exercise in communication and more a fun distraction for him.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

SandFire

((  :P puzzles!))
The puzzle competed it looked like a key almost yet the door wouldn't open. It was as if one detail was wrong or they have missed a clue.

Gamepaw

Game slowly got up from his sitting position, after a few failed attempts, saddened by the loss of his sandwich and slowly attempted to waddle away, though taking care not to exhaust himself again, so it was a very slow waddle.

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 02, 22:24:24 #54 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 22:40:35 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 02, 20:48:29
[Nobody really seemed to really... do anything. If anyone was there at the time, I didn't see or hear anything. Sorry about that.  X3]

The unicorn had been quick to cover his eyes before the flash went off, and only raised a brow at the room's newest form.

"Ooh, like a jigsaw puzzle? Oh, mane, I used to love those as a foal!" Illusion had said, a wide grin on his face as he happily took the pieces in hoof.
Without another word, he quickly got to work, pushing piece after piece back in place. Repairing ancient things like this turned out to be surprisingly easy, much like the puzzles he had mentioned.

Oblivious to the efforts of his companions, he soon managed to piece it all together, though not without some trial and error.
With that same grin on his face, the unicorn stepped back to admire the finished piece. It turned out to be less of an exercise in communication and more a fun distraction for him.

(( LoL, nah you're fine; just a bit surprised by the results. I was gonna have Pink not solve it anyways.  ))

Pink Cloud simply would kick pieces toward Illusion as he seemed to have drifted to the puzzle dimension. Her attempt of working there communication skills had failed, but the puzzle got solved pretty quickly; so that was a win in her book. Once he finished the puzzle, the mare happily joined his side to admire is success. With a small smile she chimed,
Pink Cloud: Nice work champ! Got that puzzle done real quick. If we got a guy like you handling these puzzles, we'll get that artifact in no time.
The mare shot the stallion a "I'm proud of you" smile before she attempted to open the door. She put a bit too much of her body weight into it and when the door didn't open, she face-planted into the door. The mare jerked away from the door with a surprised look across her face. Her face felt a bit hot from the pain, but it wasn't nothing too serious. In an attempt to figure out what is the deal with the door, the mare gently put more force on it. As she tried to see if the door would give in she stated,
Pink Cloud: Huh? This door won't open? But we solved the puzzle. . . . Maybe we are missing something. . . I don't know what, the puzzle looks complete. . . Maybe we should search this area more closely.

((Edit: Sorry, I got a bit confused. cc: ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

2016 Apr 02, 22:31:08 #55 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 22:38:21 by SandFire
((No ya got the Key part right but there is no key hole. Maybe check the door frame or other parts of the room. Also team 2 when you enter you'll get different puzzles. ))

Post Merge

As Shadow locked the supplies rooms. She treid to hurry the wolf up by pushing and pulling him not making any progress at all. She than looked at the wolf and got an idea and went to a supply room closing the door before waving food in front of his nose and backing out to the deck of the airship.

Gamepaw

Game was distracted by his waddle for freedom b the piece of food waving in front of his face, objective changed the pudgy wolf was now after even more food. Occasionally trying to snap at the piece of food the wolf kept failing and was getting disheartned, as could be seen by his movements.

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 02, 22:44:39 #57 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 22:50:05 by Jcfraven
*Hey, @Sandfire, I have a bit of a MIA situation with my team, so I'm lonely, not able to do anything. Any advice on that front?

Stryder221

Praise. The moment Illusion had heard it was the moment his ego purred in appreciation. Or something along those lines as he tried to look modest about this accomplishment.
However, he quickly discarded these thoughts and simply cringed once pink-mane essentially smashed her face into the door. Come to think of it... they hadn't exchanged names yet, have they?

"Uh... I think it's less that we solved a puzzle, and more that we just made it functional again."
Illusion had stated, inspecting the door for a few moments before turning to the rest of the room with the symbol in mind.
"It's more likely there's something else that opens it. Something that simply acts as key. Either that, or there's a switch somewhere that acts as one by unlocking it."

Unfortunately, such a thing could be anywhere, hidden among who knows how many fakes and traps. His magic wasn't going to help out so much in that regard.
"Think of back in those ancient times, when ponies probably had to traverse these temples numerous times. The key or switch should be right nearby, easy to access to those who know about it. It only makes sense, I'd say."

Nameless Whirlwind

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Apr 02, 22:44:39
*Hey, @SandFire, I have a bit of a MIA situation with my team, so I'm lonely, not able to do anything. Any advice on that front?

((I'm planning to join so I can join your team if needed...if it isn't too late to join.))
Signature.

Go Up