Her Loyal Temple of the Cursed (Sign up)

Started by SandFire, 2016 Mar 08, 11:29:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

2016 Mar 28, 19:35:29 #20 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 29, 12:53:04 by Jcfraven
Looking over to his fellows, and noticing one disembarking, Eclipse decides to follow suit, drawing his staff in the event it becomes necessary, shining lightly from its well-kept manner, despite its usage over time.

Quote from: moonbeam16 on 2016 Mar 28, 19:31:58
((Sorry if I'm a bit late to start.))
Midnight disembarks, quietly muttering to herself.

He looks over to the one who left first, noticing the muttering, and sends a scroll over, asking: 'What're you muttering about, if I may inquire?'

Stryder221

"I know... And really, it's a shame we have to go against each other. Anyway, good luck to you."

After those last few words before the other stallion had left, Illusion then made his way over to the dragonpony at the ramp, waiting for the last member of their little group.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud wore a small smile as she made her way down the ramp. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the jungle, and couldn't help but let out an excited giggle. She tried to imagine what kind of plant life was in store for her, and how she could use it to her advantage. The mare was so caught up in her thoughts that she walked past her group. With the cool earth under hooves, a smile formed across her face. As she took in the scenery, the mare slipped her hoof into her saddle bag. After a bit of searching, the mare pulled out a hoof full of an unknown dust. It was the colour of snow and had tiny colourful specks within it. With a large smile, the mare blew at the dust and send the colourful specks flying into the wind. A few giggles slipped through her smile as she watched the dust sparkled in the air. The mare then returned her attention to the scenery before her. Her thoughts began to trail off to beginning planning as she waited for the mission to start.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

moonbeam16

Midnight reads the scroll and stops muttering.  She stops walking and puts the scroll away.

Jcfraven

Quote from: moonbeam16 on 2016 Mar 29, 13:26:32
Midnight reads the scroll and stops muttering.  She stops walking and puts the scroll away.

Figuring she doesn't wish to enlighten him, he simply nods, and waits for their leader.

LunarDusk

After the airship landed and lowering a ramp, a red unicorn watched everyone walk down it from high ground. He adjusted his shades like a pair of scanners/binocular to scan over part of the entrance from that one spot.
"....."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

(This intro works for him being already on the ship and being off the ship as he could have stowed away already or got on when they were unloading or loading stuff from/onto the ship.)

Game is a wolf, a fairly large wolf and when he smells food he gets the food. When a large flying ship landed near where he lived he instantly smelled all the aroma coming from it and made his way to the cargo and happily added himself to it.

Shifting through the tightly packed cargo, the wolf struggled but quickly found a box with some edibles and began making a hole for him to get whatever is inside.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy followed his team off of the ramp, staying fairly quiet to try and grab a bit of an idea of their personalities. So far, it seemed like he had been dealt the stoic, silent types, which was a bit of a contrast to his own personality, but he could roll with it, and adapt to the cards in his hand.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Mar 30, 00:44:23
Joy followed his team off of the ramp, staying fairly quiet to try and grab a bit of an idea of their personalities. So far, it seemed like he had been dealt the stoic, silent types, which was a bit of a contrast to his own personality, but he could roll with it, and adapt to the cards in his hand.

'What's the plan, Captain?' Eclipse inscribes onto a scroll, sending to Joystick.

Stryder221

"Enjoying yourself?" Illusion couldn't help but ask the pink-maned mare as proceeded to follow her, a smile on his face. "Can't blame ya. The thought of exploring the unknown makes me feel more than a bit giddy as well."
However, the smile soon faded away. "It's a shame we have to stick to the temple, though. I can see why, though... I doubt the fauna would be too welcoming of strangers."

At that moment, he turned his attentions to the dragonpony he assumed to be their leader.

"Oi, dragon-colt! Y'got a plan of action, or are we just gonna sit around and look pretty?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game having ate his fill for the day, yawned and stretched, laying down in between the every decreasing space between the crates and falling asleep, hoping he'd be able to get free someday.

Super sayian pony

"Well we should probably go find the temple."
*Red starts off into the forest to find the temple*

//As you can tell I'm not a very leader type person thats why the dialogue seems abit weird but I can find a way to work with it x3

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

(Should check the cargo first. Find chubwoof.)

Stryder221

"Wow, buddy..." Illusion had commented as he held Red back by the tail with his teeth. "We landed right next to it. No need to look for secret entrances."
He'd had a few doubts, but now he was getting more and more concerned about their leader's ability. Maybe he'd keep ahead of them and lead the way, just for a bit.

Yeah... That way, he could mark out the traps and paths hidden by magic, assuming there were any. If anyone knew illusions, it was him.

"It's right there, see?" He then said, making his way to his team's side of the temple. "If we all just keep our eyes open, we should be fine. I'm sure we all know how ancient temples love their traps and secrets."

SandFire

As Shadow was checking everything to make sure it was in working order she noticed something in one room. Specifically where the food was. There on the floor was a wolf who was stuck. Shadow was going to berate the ponies who got food later and hiding this wolf that's for sure.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepaw

Game hearing the pony observe him, whimpered and cried lightly. Wiggling and trying to escape but was imprisoned by the crates.

LunarDusk

// is my movement restricted to staying on the airship? or is it restricted from approaching a certain part of the temple
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

SandFire

((As you aren't part of a team so you can't enter the temple for sure. or the forest but the forest you can sneak in if Shadow doesn't find out))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

FakeSmile

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Mar 31, 08:44:21
"Wow, buddy..." Illusion had commented as he held Red back by the tail with his teeth. "We landed right next to it. No need to look for secret entrances."
He'd had a few doubts, but now he was getting more and more concerned about their leader's ability. Maybe he'd keep ahead of them and lead the way, just for a bit.

Yeah... That way, he could mark out the traps and paths hidden by magic, assuming there were any. If anyone knew illusions, it was him.

"It's right there, see?" He then said, making his way to his team's side of the temple. "If we all just keep our eyes open, we should be fine. I'm sure we all know how ancient temples love their traps and secrets."

Pink Cloud gazed upon the temple with a small grin. As much as she wanted to explore the jungle, the temple was starting interest her. A temple that size could hold a lot of interesting loot; maybe even some plant life. Regardless what is in the temple, she'll never be able to see it with the team chit chatting. The mare turned her pink gaze toward Illusion and said,
Pink Cloud: I doubt the entrance will be trap free. Then again, I doubt a secret entrance would be easy to find. This is a contest, right? As much as I like to stop smell the roses, we don't have much time. Let's take extra precaution with the entrance, shall we?
The mare flashed the stallion a smile before approaching the temple. Of course, she didn't enter it. There was no way she was going to be the first pony to venture into the temple; if there was a trap set in the entrance she didn't want to be the one to find out. With her gaze locked onto the temple she chimed,
Pink Cloud: I hope y'all weren't expecting me to go first. Come on, somebody gotta make sure its safe for the group. And that somebody ain't gonna be me.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up