Sweet Apple Acres (Open RP)

Started by Purple, 2016 Jan 27, 21:42:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

AC : wait...not the Floor cabinet...*the Flour falls out and makes gamepaw white* great...now we have a ghost wolf...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game was hit on the head by a heavy bag of flour, he instinctively yelped and fell backwards coughing while now covered in the flour.

Misty Fly

*AC Picks up the wolf and tries to make him feel better*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game wiggled as he was picked up, but relaxed as he felt the pony attempt to make him feel better.

Misty Fly

Marble : okay..i got dem apples...now what should i do...
Magic...

LunarDusk

Pavis nodded while smiling and said without pausing in between.

"First we must get a pack of refrigerated pie crusts that are softened, 6 thinly sliced apples that are peeled and not with the skin because that would make the filling to thick and have unwanted skin that would make it taste awkward, 3/4 cups of sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour...
*turns to Gamepaw*
...without shedded fur, 3/4 teaspoons of cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and when we have all that those ingredients and before we start mixing them we must pre-heat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, place the crust in an ungreased 9 inch pie pan by pressing it firmly on the side and bottom, spoon into crust-lined pie plate in other words mix the ingredients in a large bowl and pour it in the pan gently. Top with second crust. Wrap excess top crust under bottom crust edge, pressing edges together to seal. Cut slits or shapes in several places in top crust,then bake it from 40 to 45 minutes, cover the edges of the crust with 2- to 3-inch wide strips of foil after the first 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning and then we put it on a cooling rack for 2 hours.
  ^-^ "
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game took a step back as the pony stared at him accusingly. He doesn't shed, much. There was that one time he collected it all and made a furball his size out of it, but other than that he was good.

Misty Fly

AC : uhh..? wow that's some uhh...language...to be honest i.m not even that good at making pies..the apples never bothered to teach me...but noone makes better apple cobblers them me though now let's see...*She grabs the Pie Crusts from the Fridge and puts them on the table* okay...next we need apples...*she opens the Apple Cabinet but finds it Empty* Darn it ah i guess i.ll just have to get some apples myself *she runs off and approaches Marble*

AC : hey going well Lazybones? *she smiles gently*

*Marble wakes up*

Marble : Ah Ah! i...uhh sorry sir..i mean maam!

AC : *chuckles* relax i.m just kidding...anyway i need a few apples from you do you think you can get some for me?

Marble : uh...yea sure...*She kicks the Apple tree and a bunch of apples fall on her* or not..

AC : hey you got me just enough apples thanks

Marble : hehe your welcome...

*Apple Cobbler returns to the barn*

AC : okay i got 6 Apples...now where is that Peeler thingy...*she looks at the top shelf* Ah! there it is..*she peels off apples and slices them smoothy* okay i got the apples next we need Sugar and Flour *She Puts 4 Glasses of Sugar into the Bowl* now flour...*she looks at gamepaw* well..luckily for me you left me just enough flour...*she puts 2 spoons of Flour cinnamon and Salt* now...the last thing we need to do...is add the lemon juice or was it sulphuric acid? these bottles look exactly the same *she grabs the bottle of lemon juice and puts it in ze bowl* great...now where is that Crust...*she looks around* Ah! there it is *she does the thing with the pie crust and the owen and places the pie in the owen* well...i hope this will be good...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game sniffed the air and slowly waddled over to the source and watched the oven. Seeing the pie inside and wanting to eat it already.

Misty Fly

AC : no worries you will get a slice too...
Magic...

Go Up