Family RP (No Sign Up)

Started by Cloudy Skies, 2018 Jan 26, 18:59:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

(I think I'm not gonna continue. You two have fun though.)

Misty Fly

SP : well surely this was unexpected...

Silk P : Indeed but you did said you were coming...

Marble : ofcourse i did...i planned everything!
Magic...

Coronita

Heya Cloudy Skies! I just whipped up the newest member of the Skies family. Let me know what you think!

Name: Hazy Skies

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: uh... I'll figure that out in the character creator  :I  Going to look a lot like Cloudy Skies, so grays and whites. Maybe less contrast, to make him look all vague and hazy?

Cutie Mark: Vague bird shapes behind thin, wispy clouds, eventually. Not now.
I'm thinking some kind of clairvoyant ability wherein he reads the winds. He doesn't currently understand his abilities, so he is often nervous when these instincts start kicking...

Character: Oblivious. Always has his head in the clouds. Wise beyond his years, but often has trouble expressing himself clearly.

Background: Youngest son of Cloudy Skies. Goes to school in Cloudopolis. Struggles in flight athletics classes, and could never quite clear the skies fully. Highly sensitive to weather, just can't quite shape it the way he wants.
No hobbies at the moment. Give him a stick or a piece of cloud and he's good.

I love making little filly and colt characters, apparently. It's my childlike nature   0:)

Cloudy Skies

OOC:  O: A new member! Welcome!

Cloudy scurries around in the kitchen, looking for ingredients to make dinner until she finds out the coupard is empty. "RAINY!!!" Cloudy yelled, assuming her husband the fatty food eater ate all the noodles and cheese.

"Ugh, what??? RAINY replied, chewing loudly.

"I knew it. Marble! Hazy! We're going shopping!" Cloudy said, groaning then scurrying around to find shopping bags.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Coronita

(heya everypony, glad to be a part of the family!  ^-^ )

Hazy waves off a cloud he'd been playing with in his room, and trots out slowly toward the living room.

"Maaaaa, do I have to go shopping?" Hazy whines. "It's all weird out there, I don't wanna go"  DD:

Hazy rubs his hooves together, giving Cloudy his best puppy-dog eyes.

Misty Fly

//does anyone here wanna RP with me
Magic...

Cloudy Skies

2018 Apr 19, 17:08:23 #26 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 19, 17:12:49 by Cloudy Skies
OOC:      You're a member of the family so we all want to RP with you!  ^-^  @Misty Fly

Cloudy stares at Hazy for a while until she says something. "We're going, end of story. Don't you want macaroni and cheese?" Cloudy then smiled at Hazy.

"Do I have to go???!!!" Rainy, her husband yelled, snacking on the pantry food.

"We're all going. C'mon Marble!" Cloudy replied.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Coronita

"Ooookayyy, fiiine," Hazy harrumphs. "But i want the one with the little crunchy things in it!"

Hazy Skies trots upstairs to find his Lil' Ursa. He digs around in the sheets on his bed, and retrieves a small doll resembling an Ursa Minor. It's worn, but the enchantment on it still sparkles with twinkling stars and a constellation lining the tail.

He calls out from his room, "I'm ready!" and trots back down the stairs to the living room, floating just a bit more with each step. Everything's gonna be just fine!

Misty Fly

"You should go dear your sister said she would be in town"

*Mom replied*

"Yea okay..."

*Marble replies and dashes off into the city as soon as she leaves Silk approached her husband*

"Did she left?"

*He asks her*

"Yes now for our plan it's her birthday so...let's not ruin this"
Magic...

Go Up