Pony Marathon (Ended) Thanks for coming!

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Nov 15, 16:58:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

2013 Nov 15, 16:58:58 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 17, 18:37:45 by Lyra Heartstrings
Introduction:

Greetings and welcome friends of Equestria! Watch and Awe, as yours truly the magnificent Lyra make's an overly large introduction for no apparent reason which is obviously not a copy and paste from the last time when they made this topic!

This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I will be streaming everything MLP episode starting from the first season, and ending on the last season.  I will be showing 22 episodes a day starting at 5pm EST today which is in 8 minutes, and I will be ending it  every 22 episode. You do not need an account to be able to watch or join in the channel - You do not have to join if you do not want to, i am not expecting a lot of people to join, and I can't guarantee you a good time; I just need an excuse to finally watch the seasons over again as it's been over a year since I've watched the show.

Note: If you are unsure as to what time est would be for you, just post your timezone in chat and i'll figure it out.

Schelude:
Friday: 5pm EST - Whenver
Saturday: 1pm EST - Whenver
Sunday: 1pm EST - Whenver

Super Secret Muffin Marathon Location: http://lunasync.ajf.me/26s

Warning: Will not be moderated by LoE
Rules:
1. No Vulgar Language & No Harrassing fellow Viewers
2. Please refrain from arguing & Please try not to talk about upcoming episodes in-case someone hasn't seen them yet.
3. Don't be inappropriate and or disguisting.
4. Please do your best and attempt to be as mature as possible
5. Have fun, and enjoy the show!
6. Not a rule, but remember to support the show, all episodes are available on Itunes.
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up